CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Part-Time or Full-Time???

Assalamualaikum and hey there people of the planet earth!


Again, the title of my entry is in a question form, just like the previous one, Marriage???



I don't know why I do that, maybe because I like the question mark?




But what I know now is that I'm trying to post everyday in my blog since I can excess the internet without having internet in my brother's place.
( What in the world am I trying to say here)



Well, let me just say that, my brother has his own way for me and him to use the internet without having to pay for it... Muahahahaa!!!



Back to the title, I was in a job hunt for 3 days now, ever since I got back to Wangsa Maju to stay with my mom.



I tried F&B restaurant that is Nando's.. then a bakery shop.. then Guardian.. my brother told me to work in Maxis centre, I did consider it, so I went there today when suddenly I saw a place where I very much prefer to work in rather than any place! ( Not permanently of course, during hols only laaa....)



SECRET RECIPE!!!



Hoyeah~!!




Yes! I like working there. I do have experience working in Secret Recipe before. After I'm done with SPM, I worked in Plaza Idaman, Gombak Setia. And I had a GREAT, SPLENDID, FUN time working there!


So, I went there for a walk-in interview. I fill up the form.




The Supervisor asked me several questions.


Her: Blaja ke skrg?
Me: Tak.
Her: Part-time?
Me: Full time pon boleh.
Her: Kalau dapat, bila blh mula keje.
Me: Sekarang. (senyum smbil ketawa kecil..)
Her: Boleh keje time raya?
Me: Raya 1st tak boleh kot.
Her: Raya 1st & 2nd kdai mmg tutp. Raya ke-3 tu, boleh keje?
Me: No hal.




I did not lie okay, she asked me 'blaja ke skrg" , I said no because tgh cuti kan, mmg la x blaja, hehe....



If you're a student and you know that you'll be working only for several months, you need to know how to promote yourself. What info you need to tell, what info you need to keep. 



That's what my brother told me cuz there ain't nobody out there gonna hire you to work for them if you're gonna leave the place in 2 months time.
(Pardon me for the slang... ehem.)



So, now I'm waiting for 3 phone calls. Bakery, Guardian and Secret Recipe. But I really want to work in Secret Recipe. Oh, pray for me peeps...~~



Did I write my entry today according to the title?


Or did I not?


Oh well, enough said. 


P/S: Really wanna work here. 
|
|
|
|
|
V





Ya Allah, permudahkanlah urusanku. Ameen...~





-out-

4 comments:

effa_dila said...

insyaALLAH, DEAR. GOODLUCK k.

Shafiah Sulaiman said...

Thanx hunny bee eppa~<3

Chewy The Gum said...

of all d place..secret jgak ekk..hahahhahaha..

Shafiah Sulaiman said...

Chewwy: Yup.. but with new faces.. hahah..

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)