CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Dreams.

Assalamualaikum and hello there readers.

I know in my last entry I said I will try to post one entry a day, but I've failed you. 


Sorry.



Things happened. Things need to be done. So, yeah... that's my excuse.


Back to the title of my entry today. 

DREAMS.


One thing about dream...........

I DON'T BELIEVE IN IT NOR DO I BELIEVE IN ITS PREDICTIONS.


I just want to share what I dream about, here, in my blog.


What have I been dreaming about and why do I even want to share it? Like there are people out there who give a damn what I dream about.



(Okay, sorry... harsh...harsh... sophie...)




There's one thing that I can't quite explain myself regarding my dream.

I keep on dreaming of flood. Like a massive one!

Most of the time, I'll be in a tall building and I will be able to see the flood coming from far.

I will not be in a panic. ( Which I doubt in real life )

I will figure out what to do, who to save and many sorts of things.

But then, my dream will end up me not being a victim and the flood eventually stop.



Have you ever watch the movie 2012?

Well, it's something like that. The big wave... Well, in my dream it wasn't that big. I'm just saying....~~




Erm, how to explain.


?????????????????????????????????





Okay. Imagine this.


You are in the 5th floor.
You look out of the window and you see this big wave as tall as the height of a 5 storeys building coming towards you.

Yeah, something like that.

I'd dream of that last night.

To my surprise, I recall myself picking up my cellphone and dialed my dad's number.

I was saying I'm sorry for everything, please forgive me and all.... when I suddenly over-heard someone saying the people downstairs didn't make it as the flood has drown them to death.

So I got more worried and terrified, as if I was about to die!

I was apologizing to my dad and I can see my dad on the other end of the line, holding the cellphone in his hand, and crying....

To my luck, the big tall wave did not make it to my floor and I was saved.


( Bear in mind that all of the above actions that I've mention happened in my dream, not in reality)



I dream about this massive floods a lot of time. Seriously.



As much as I don't believe in dream, I just want to know, why do I keep on dreaming about it.



It's kinda scary to me, even though I was saved and I did not panicked in my dream.



But.......... it's just that.........





 I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SWIM!!!







^
|
|
|
|


Imagine you can see the above picture from your house, but just taller and the water is much cleaner and clearer than this.



I've been dreaming about this big waves and floods. 

WHY???


I haven't been watching any movies that has to do with things like this.





hmmm~~




That's all....



-out-

1 comments:

GReENy PeAceMakeR said...

ur dream sounds like a nightmare..huhu..urm,, juz pondering how could it be when qiamat enters...ya Allah..during that time, even we ask for forgiveness upon each other n begin to repent, there is no excuses anymore..huhu..a reminder 4 me n myself also..peace sophie...=)

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)