CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 27, 2011

Marriage???

Assalamualaikum and hello there ma peeps!!

What's up with the title of my entry today?

This is how it triggers me to write about it.


  • My mom always talks about my brother, Amin getting married even though he haven't introduce his girlfriend yet. (does he has one?)
  • My mom always talks about my brother Kamil to get married by next year as he already introduced his girlfriend to her.
  • My mom keeps on telling me to get married by the age of 25.
  • My mom keeps on talking about marriage every time I call her on the phone, and since I got back home, staying with her till Eid-ul- Fitr.



MARRIAGE! MARRIAGE! MARRIAGE!

Hmmmmm~~~

There are only three women in our family.

1. My mom (58 years old)
2. My sister (31 years old)
3. Me (22 years old)

What age they got married?

1. My mom (20 years old)
2. My sister (22 years old)
3. Me ( ??????????)


Let's start off with how many relationships I've been in.
Yeah, you're in for the truth of my relationship's life.
Interested? Well, if you're not, no need to read this part. No pressure. Haha!



These are my monkey loves (direct translation = cinta monyet)

Standard 5 : Faris ( He was in standard 6, we like to exchange lunch box and giving love letters.)
Standard 6 : Single cuz I've just changed school.
Form 1 : Adi ( He was in form 4, he was my back-door neighbour)
Form 2 : Rose (He was my classm8, he was my romeo, and I was his juliet... haha!)
Form 3: Ikram ( He was in form 5, met in 'silat' class)
Form 4 : I had 4 bf. Zul, Mahfuz, Yusman & Izzat. All in different time, not all at once okay. I didn't cheat on them, seriously. I broke off 1st, then I hook up with someone else. Hehe.
Form 5 : Single. ( Cuz SPM?.. 0_o )
Working in Secret Recipe : Hafiz ( He was working in the same Plaza as me)
College: Raimi ( He was in the same lecture group as me, 'kuliah A3')
University: Single (till now)



( You are SO naughty Sophie!! So many boyfriends! You are CRAZY!!!!)



10 boyfriends??!! 
Haha!!
Yeah, I wasn't so serious with them since I was still freaking young at that time.
But I did try to be serious with my boyfie back during college.
Things happen and I refuse to do any flash back cuz it'll just ruin my mood.
And my last bf when I was in form 4, he was a GENIUS! 
How could I ever forget him.
We lost contact but he really inspires me a lot, he can be crazy, lazy and messy, but still did amazingly great in school!
Man, I'm in love with his brain instead now, haha!!



So, there you go. My love life. But now, I'm not with anyone. Not in love with anyone. But have been liking the same person for almost 2years. Who? Someone I meet in UPSI. Wanna noe? You can keep on guessing but I won't tell you, haha!!



After being single for 2years, I frequently ask myself, what is the use of being in a relationship if you wouldn't know how it will end up like. I take myself for an example. I've been in 10 relationships and none of them lasted. Was it because I was still young at that time and never thought of having a good, great, strong relationship? I don't know.



I feel kinda lazy to be in a relationship cuz:

1. Always feeling like sms-ing and calling unnecessarily.
2. Always feeling like dating / meeting up.
3. 'Mrajok' when bz and can't meet up / reply sms or call.
4. Jealousy.
5. Money usage more than I'm suppose to spend.




Am I right? But then again, I feel like wanting to be in a relationship when I see my friends being in a relationship. All the negativity that I've listed above can be avoided. So, I do think I'm capable of being in a relationship with someone right now, right?



I DON'T KNOW.



I'm kinda choosy right now. I only look for the criteria of a man that my dad and my mom will approve of. The kind of man that I will be proud to bring him home with me and introduce him to my dad, especially. I met the right man, but I don't think he looks at me the same way I look at him. You know what I mean?


So, here I am, wondering who will I ever end up being with in my life.



Am I going to be ready for a marriage?



There is only one thing that I am afraid of doing when I get married. I can do the rest, insyaAllah, but only one thing that I am not so confident on doing it.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

COOKING.



Okay, I can cook, but not good in it. Let me put it this way, I'm going to spend the rest of my life with my husband and I can't cook the same thing by rotating the recipes by the days! I'm gonna be like, what to cook, what else to cook, how to cook them, bla blaa blaa....

(I should consider of marrying a chef.)



I talked about this to my sister.


Me: Sofie tau jaga rumah, kemas rumah sume tu, to nk msk ni... haihh...
Izan: Akak pon sama je la mse kawen dulu.
Me: Ape? Tak reti masak?
Izan: Ye lah. Akak mne reti masak. Bapak mentua akak yg ajar masak.
Me: Izan la untung, ade org nk ajar. Tak sume bapak mentua nk ajar menantu dia masak la izan.





And now, my sister can cook delicious foods!

Will my cooking skills be improved by the time I get married? That's the thing I'm worried about. Hmmm..


But one thing that I really want when I get married is to have TWINS!

I remembered a conversation with the person I like when we were having dinner with our friends in Dusun Bay, a restaurant near the place I was staying in Tg.Malim, regarding having twins when getting married later on in life. Wahahaha~!


The big questions here now are:

Am I ready to get married?
When will I get married?


Those two questions keep on haunting my head lately.






Ya Allah, temukanlah aku dgn jodoh yg baik, yg mampu membimbing keluarga aku dan diriku ke jalan yg baik, lurus dan benar. Ameen~




P/S: I would LOVE to be proposed by the man that I love like this.  =D







(Right-click this pic to see the writing clearly)




-out-

5 comments:

Frau said...

I LOVE YOU MISS SHAFIAH SULAIMAN! Love you so much! i hope you will get your man my dear. i really do. :)

Shafiah Sulaiman said...

hannina sweet!! thanx so much! I love you too dear... =D

Mekz's! said...

semoga dapat mencari jodoh yg sesuai okayh sissy! I hope me too! (^^) LOL!

Chewy The Gum said...

twins..strong ones....

Shafiah Sulaiman said...

Chewwy!!! Haha.. i wish i cud have twins with the person who wants to have twins too... did u remember he said that to me... hahaha.. oh, how i wish~

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)