CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My 22nd Birthday!!


Assalamualaikum.

Hello there people! Yeah! I’m Double Two now!!

Since my birthday always falls on the month where there will be MASSIVE amount of assignments that needed to be hand in, so, I didn’t expect anything much. (konon je ni, padahal..huhu..)

Lucky me, I didn’t got pranked by anyone. Yeah! (tp nak jugak..  ;P)

Let me tell you how my birthday celebration started.



08/03/2011
10.15pm

Texting Chewy because she was suppose to come to my place that night to do some work.

Me: Chewy, are coming to my place tonight?
Chewy: Yeah, comin’, juz got back from lib..need to mandi 1st.
Me: No need lah, late oredi, sokeyh ya. =)


( I was actually doing some origami because I was so bored and I don’t feel like doing my assignment yet at that time)


Ni haa.. My work!
( In a way, it represents PUDDING Family)




10.40pm.

Chewy called me on my Celcom number.

Chewy: Open la the door, I depan pintu je nih.
Me: Eh? Laaa.. why la you come.


The moment I opened the door, there was Chewy, standing in front of my apartment door, holding Effa’s notebook, and turned on a video. Wanna see??

Here it is.




Can you imagine that? Man, if she was a guy, she will be a very romantic boyfriend! Why la you a girl Zaf? (Hahaha!! Kiddin’.. kiddin’...)

Being me, of course I cried, like.. SERIOUSLY crying..

The suddenly Elly and Nina ‘pop-out’ (????) from Chewy’s left and right! (fhm x? Fhm x?)

They wished me happy birthday. Urrgghh!!! That made me cried even more!!!

I hugged Chewy like I had never before.. I was crying of happiness.. happy to have such a great friend, loving, caring... haih..the best la CHEWY!!

Then I hugged Nina and Elly too. ‘Cause they were being so sweet too. Coming to my house at that hour. They took the trouble to come just to wish me happy birthday.


Them 'lepak-ing' in my room.


Then they sat down at the living room, re-playing the video again because no one had seen the video before. I was the first since it was for my birthday. Can you imagine how touched I am at that time?

T_T


Chewy made me some sandwich, special made by her! Hehe.

Nina gave me a chocolate bar. So did Effa but she couldn’t come because she was having a fever, poor Effa. Hmm..


Oohhh.. favourite!
(From Nina-chan)


Since it's chocolate, I love it!


Jos weren’t there either because she was tensed up about something (according to Chewy), so they prefer not to ‘kacau’ her.

Since, Jos lives on the same floor as I do, we decided to visit her as well.

She was touched too ( I think......???) seeing us visiting her and being concerned about her.


Ni haa Jos, sanggup tukar baju sbb nak amek gambar.



Then pose ramai2. Aku tukang amek pic.



Then masing2 nak tunjuk comel. Haha!




By 11.45pm, my brother Kamil already posted his birthday wish on my Facebook wall. So early wooo...

But to my suprise, my Mummy called me at 11.59pm!


Me: Mummy!!!
Mummy: Shafiah, blom lagii ni..lagi seminit.
Me: Hahhahaha!! ( laughing and listening to her saying something about something)
Mummy: Haa.. dah pkul 12am... Happy birthday!!
Me: Yeah! Sofie dah 22!! Dah boleh kawen.
Mummy: Dah 22 dah Shafiah. Mummy dah ckp kat Amin................ ( keep on talking about my brother Amin rather than about me.. huhu..)

After several minutes.

Me: Mummy buat ape-ape tak utk bday sofie ni?
Mummy: Mummy ade buat kek and kuah custard mcm Shafiah buat hari tu. Jadi!
Me: Mummy.... tp Sofie xde kat sne.
Mummy: Ye la.. Kamil dgn Amin la mkn.


(T_T)
tsk..tsk..tsk..


( Sambung citer pasal Amin..dgr dgn penuh tekun asal kan dpt dgr suare Mummy)

Me: Nnt Sofie blik Mummy buat kek tu lagi ye.
Mummy: Haa.. balik je la. Nnt Mummy buat la.



Hehe. My Mummy will always celebrate my birthday even though I’m not there.

Then, after talking to my Mummy on the phone, I went back in my room, replying the birthday messages via Facebook and phone, when suddenly my roommate called me and said a friend of mine was looking for me.

So, I went out of my room. There were my housemates, standing in front of me, singing Birthday song! 

Whoa!!!! One of them was holding the birthday cake for me to blow out the candle.

So sweet!!!!


Here's the cake! One year younger babe!
( tersilap mintak lilin.. huhu)



The gifts from them.  =)


Nothing much happened on my birthday, as we have this English Conference going on from 9am-12pm. I had lunch with Chewy as she wants to ‘belanja’ me.


Nasi Goreng Ayam Mamak!
Cili potong wajib!

We end up going home, ‘kekenyangan’ and ‘kemengantukkan’.

Later at night, I had to go to Effa’s house to do some work. Regardless having fever, she cooked something for us to eat. Haih laaa.. why do you need to be so sweet la Eppa.... While Elly made some sweet hot tea. (sedap laa....)


Cekodok? Cucuq? Makan!



I end up sleeping at Effa;s house as I was so lazy to go back home, sleeping at Wanie’s bed. Hehe.

I’m quite demanding when it comes to gifts, but I was actually kidding. ( Ye la tu.)

I was just playing around with Gie to give me a gift. So she gave me this. Haha! Good one! My Fav!



The next day, I went and talk to Tamrin.

Me: Tak wish pon.
Tamrin: A’ah la. Semalam lupa nak nyanyi. Orang ajak lunch.
Me: ( Eh? Ye ke? X ingat) Ye la tu.
Tamrin: Nah, amek ni.


Handing me a piece of paper with some design on it for our ELA T-shirt.


Me: Kira bday present la ni.
Tamrin: (Smiling)


Hafiz was like ‘kacau-ing’ me and Tamrin so, as usual, we will start to ‘gaduh’. (gurau2 jek)

Then he said, he’ll buy me ‘kek pisang’ at the grocery store as my birthday present.

So, as soon as we got off the bus, we went straight o the bakery shop.


Hafiz: Haa, pilih la mne Fie nak.
Me: Eh? Seyes ke nih. Waa!! Trimas!



Oh lazat! Sgt lazat bila ade org blanje.  =)


But if someone were to give me this kind of birthday cake, Tak sanggup den nak makan!!


Lagi prefer if I can get that camera. Huhu.



Thank you so much everyone for the birthday wishes and presents and cakes and LOVE!!!





2 comments:

Frau said...

as usual, we are sweet..hehe... i love you bebeh...n yeah..those kisses were gifts too! XD

Miss SheiLa said...

yehaaa~~~fie chomey !!!! love u~~~~

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)