CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy 21st Birthday Saniza Shahril!

17th March, 2011.

The day when I manage to publish a video I made for Saniza, my bestie back in KmP.

Her birthday was last Monday, 14th March, but I was busy with assignments since the very beginning of the month. So I didn’t manage to complete the video in time.

 So sorry dear San. Hehe. Wanna see the video?

Here you go. =)










[ I made it very simple as we don’t have lots of new pics together nor did I record anything of us doing anything together. So, maybe during her 22nd bday I’ll make a better one. Hehe.)

After editing and re-watching the video, I realized that I have been friends with her since 2008. So now, It’s almost 3 years.

San is the type of a girl that you might see as strong and independent. Well, she is, but the thing that you need to know is that, inside, she’s very SOFT!

She’s very loving but she doesn’t show it like how most of us do it. The way she does it is by scolding you. I remember once, I got a fever, I didn’t have any appetite to eat anything, so I lay down on my bed and went to sleep. I slept like from morning till Maghrib!

So, she woke me up and said.....

“Peh’ah, bangun! Nah, amek ni. Minum. Dah la x mkn lg, mcm mne nak mkn ubat?!”
(She made hot Milo for me)

Or when I’m angry or sad, I don’t like to be confronted by anyone, and being asked “are you okay?” “what’s wrong?” and all that stuff ‘cause that will make me cry even more. San will not come near me at all, ‘cause she knows me so well. She’ll wait and let me cool off first then only she’ll ask me if anything is wrong and she will listen to every single word that comes out from my mouth.

She’s a very good friend. But not everybody’s perfect. I accepted her  for who she is, and she accepted me for who I am. 
( Bearing the humiliation in public whenever I laugh! Hahaha!!)

All I want to say is that, I love this girl so much that it’ll hurt me to know when she has problems, especially if it will affect her so much, emotionally.


San! Happy 21st Birthday! Semoga Allah murahkan rezeki ko, berkati hidup ko dan family ko. Semoga capai ape yang ko inginkan dalam hidup dan ketemu jodoh yang baik yang mampu membimbing ko. Ameen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)