CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Archery is FUN!!


Assalamualaikum and hye there peeps!!

Well, it has been almost three months now I’ve been practicing archery. Last semester I took Silat Gayong, so this semester I’m taking archery. Still together with my Chewwy Mewwy.

Today we had ‘Ujian Kemahiran’. Testing our knowledge on how to fix the bows and arrows. I do know to fix the arrow. But the bow? Haha!! At 1st, Chewy and me was so eager to go 1st.




Waiting to take the test.




When Encik Kamil said, “Shafiah, kamu fix limb bow tu.”

I was like “HUH?!!”

Limb? Yes, I know which part the limb is, but fixing it? I had never fix it before. How on earth am I going to do it. 

But lucky me, two girls came and ask Encik Kamil if they can take the test first because they have to go somewhere that morning. 

Pheewww!!

Chewy and me asked around if anyone knows how to fix the limb. We had to ask Kak Huda. Hehe. 

It was simple actually, just unscrew it, take the limb out, and replace with a new one, and you’re done.





Encik Kamil testing them.




Some of the tools needed for the test.




So, when it was our turn again, we went to take the test confidently, but yet, my hands shivers!

Why? Because I had to do it in front of Encik Kamil. Hahah!!

We were allowed to go home once we had taken the test, but for those who wants to shoot, they are welcomed to do so. As usual, of course my team 
choose to shoot!













It has been like 3 weeks in a row I haven’t injured myself at all in archery, but today, I got some bruises. Haih.... I’m clumsy? No lah. It’s just that, I 
had to shoot next to a guy? Hahaha!!









Cuaca mendung yg sgt best utk maen archery.  =)




Well, unfortunately, it rained today, so we didn’t get to really shoot like 4 or 5 times each.


Let me just say, today was a really GOOD day for both me and Chewy! We just had FUN in our own way.


Yeah! I’m happy today because of some of the things that happened today during archery! Hahahaha!!


\(^-^)v





-out-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)