CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 5, 2010

End of semester 3!! Hoyeah~!

Yeah!.. Alhamdulillah!!!

Yesterday, I was officially done with my semester three!

Though we had two papers in a day [3P & Wacana], but it was okay.

Both papers were worth if one hour examination only but I almost dozed off!

Why? Well, I didn’t have enough sleep I guess. Lately it’s hard for me to go to sleep, by 2.30am or 3am, then, only I’ll be in my dream land. So during the first 30minutes, I was all focus on the questions. Then I started to feel sleepy, lucky me I had finish answering all of the questions. I tried to pull myself together and start checking back my answering sheet. Yeah, I manage to not fall asleep............ until the last 10 minutes before the exam ends! I just can help myself, haha! I placed my head on the table, cover my face with my arm, then, closed my eyes. Of course I wasn’t asleep like so asleep, you know what I mean, but at least I get to rest my eyes. Hehe.


[PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT I HAD LACK OF SLEEP NOT DUE TO STUDYING, BUT I JUST CAN’T SLEEP. FULL STOP. HAHA!]

Semester 3 is quite challenging for me, and very challenging for some people that I know. Being a student is not an easy task, other than having problems regarding our studies, when personnel problems takes place, it becomes harder for us. Money issues plays a role too, most of the time.

Well, nothing is easy in this world if we always think it is hard. Yeah, true, but sometimes we just need help in things that we found it hard for us to do it ourselves.

And I’m so grateful that I have my close friends to support me whenever I need them. Effa, Chewy, Elly, Nina and Jos. I love them so much! Before I burst into tears, let us just see the pictures that we’ve taken on our last day in semester 3!

SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!



I've made a collage instead this time.
These are the people I Love here in UPSI!

Effa from Kuala Lumpur
Chewy from Sarawak
Hannina from Pahang
Elly from Kelantan
Jos from Sarawak

They're like my family!

Nina went to Kelantan together with Elly last night because her eldest brother is getting married to a Kelantanese girl!
Congratulations!


I know it's only three weeks worth of holiday but I will surely miss them. 
Muahx!






-out-

5 comments:

SheNn said...

happy holiday ! :)

Shafiah Sulaiman said...

thanx sheena!!.. you too dear.. :)

Chewy The Gum said...

yea bebeh!!...hol..holi..holid..holida..holidaii..

Shafiah Sulaiman said...

miahahahaha!! ^^,

effa_dila said...

sweet..i <3 u tooooooooooo

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)