CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cookie Recipe!! [SPRITZ]

Never in my life have I ever made an entry on my blog about RECIPE!!

Well, today, I feel like the nature is telling me to post this, so, here it is. 
HAHA!!

For this entry, the recipe is called...erm....

Supposedly Spritz, well, it is, but just in many different design..hehe..




First, you will need:

2 1/3 cup flour
1 cup icing sugar
1 cup butter
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence

[THERE ARE TWO EGGS IN THE PICTURES IS BECAUSE, I MADE TWO RECIPES, DOUBLE THE INGREDIENTS, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN]


STEPS:

1. Beat icing sugar, butter, egg and vanilla essence till its fluffy.
2. Add flour and salt, mix well.
3. Put it in a cookie presser.

The next step of course you'll need to place it in a baking tray..

The fun part is that you can have as many design as you want!!





Here!!.. Just choose which design, press it, bake it, then you're done!!





Another thing is that you can decorate them as you please.


You can use some choc chip, sprinkles, walnut, etc....





Here are some of the designs that I like.. hehe..


I don't know what to call this design, Colourful Spritz??.. Haha!!









This one look like owl's face!!! Don't you think so??
Owl Spritz!!








This is my favourite!!!
It's so small and tiny!!
I call it..... Cute Spritz!!..
=p





What I like about this cookie is that, once you place it in your mouth, its like, it melts in your mouth!
So soft yet crunchy.. 

To make it short.... SODAP LORH!!!!


Owh, before I forgot, the temperature is only about 170-180 C.
5-7 minutes only..or till it looks like the one I showed you.. hehe...





Have fun trying this recipe!!..
It's simple!

\(^-^)v



-out-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)