CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Free!! Free!!!

Yesterday, we, TESL’ians, were officially done with our major and minor paper for this semester!

HOYEAH~!!


As soon as I got back to my place, I felt so tired so I took a nap. It is such a relief to be done with those papers. We felt like the burdens on our shoulders were being lift up!

MAN! What a relief!

Then later that night we [PUDING] wanted to kind of celebrate being release from the prison of major and minor papers. So we head out in Effa’s ‘cekodok’ to Deli’s Restaurant.

Though my favourite food there [ Mee Kari/ Curry] was not being prepared that night due to what I don’t even know. Tsk..tsk.. but I still had a great night having dinner with my lovely, close, cute, beautiful friends!!

[Yes!Yes! I’m complimenting them. Haih~]


So, let’s take a peep at the pictures!


PUDING!! 








Romantic??.. haha!!!
















I think, most of us TESl’ians are really happy and grateful because we are done with our heavy papers. I saw Mastura and Hajar at my place chit chatting with their friends, they don’t come to my place that much unless they have some duty or stuff to do and handle. But that night they were chit chatting! Then when I was walking with Jos to Effa’s house, I saw Jaja, Yuyu and Mieza at the court with their laptop, doing something, having fun! Then I bumped into Sheena and Faezah, bringing food to Scha’s place, celebrating, I guess. Everyone is out and having fun!

 Including me, of course, ehem! Haha!!




Well, it is all for a night. We still have two more papers to go, and that is university’s subject papers. Something to do with education, I guess. We are in Sultan Idris University of Education, so.... duhhh~



We had joy, we had fun, we had the time for the night.
But we still have to study for two more papers in a row..



Haha!!.. See! See! I’ve changed the lyric a bit! Westlife! Season in the sun! Haha!!


Okay, let’s open our book now. Two more papers to go. 

Let’s ...........zzzzzz~~ 






 -out-

2 comments:

SheNn said...

i can feel your happiness.Same here! Lega sangat 2x!! :))

Shafiah Sulaiman said...

kan..kan..kan... haha!!.. sgt lega~

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)