CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

HAppy Birthday Housemates!!!

HAPP BIRTHDAY  MY  FELLOW  HOUSEMATES!






I’m not such a good housemate this time around because I don’t even know what day does my housemates’ birthdays falls on.





Today [28/11/2010] is Qema’s birthday and she turns 20! A new era I suppose, but still, she doesn’t look like 20 year old at all, physically, I mean. She’s a small cute girl that people will mistaken her for a form 1 or a form 2 girl. Seriously! She’s a happy go lucky girl and always smiles. She’s a friendly girl and I don’t feel awkward at all when I’m around her as she always has something to joke around with me.



Next is Qema’s roommate, still my housemate of course, that is Fatimah. Her birthday was on the 19th of November. She turned 21 that Friday, same age as me. She’s rather a ‘all-to-herself’ type of girl, maybe. She’s friendly too but I don’t talk too much with her. She’s nice and whenever she cooks something, she will always ask me to join her which is so sweet of her.



Both Qema and Fatimah are from Kelantan, also they both took Arabic Language here in UPSI together with our two other housemates.



One more birthday girl in my place is Kak Yana! She turned 22, I think, last Thursday, that is on 25th of November. She’s a sporty! I like her a lot! I can have long chat with her and she’ll pay attention to me. A good listener. She’s from Pahang and taking ‘Pengajaran Pendidikan Islam’ in UPSI.



Yeah, it seems like all of my housemates are the religious and pious girls, but they are still young adults, which means, they have their own way of craziness. Haha!
I’m not so close with my housemates this semester but we do talk to each other, at least, okay.



I refuse to talk more about the relationships between me and my housemates in my entry today as it will go out of topic. Hehe.
So, to my dear fellow housemates whose birthday falls on this torturing month of November as we have to face final examination, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



May you achieve all your goals in life, become successful and ‘semoga Allah murahkan rezeki kamu’.

Ameen~



-out-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)