CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tea Time @ No.32!!

My entry for today is going to be on FOOD!!

Today, after Asar, I went to Effa’s place because she wanted to make something [food] and asked me to join along.

I don’t know what does she calls it, but I think it’s something close to ‘Banana Chocolate Rolls & Green Apple Chocolate Rolls’.. the rolls is “kulit popia”.. hehe...
She got the recipe from Facebook where her cousin tagged her in that recipe note. What does it taste like? SEDAP LAH OP KOS!!









How to make it? Well, you can go to this blog and check it out yourself.


We ate it together with some Vanilla ice-cream. Yummy!

Maybe later on we’ll do a real popia with some vegetables it it. It’s quite easy to make them.


If I have some time and if I do go back to Kamil’s place, I’ll make them for my Mummy! Insya-Allah... ^^,


Thanks Effa!! She always feeds us PUDING, making us fat, and she eats less than we do because all of her food is being eaten by us. HAHA!! 

I LAP YOU LAH EPPA!

But poor Chewy she couldn’t tag along as she had major headache, so she took some pills and doze off. Hope she gets well soon because we still have another final exam paper on Monday and two more on the 4th of December.

Then, after Maghrib, me and Jos were hungry, so I was thinking of ‘tapau’-ing some food but as soon as we reached Green-C’s restaurant, we decided to dine in instead. I think this is the 1st time I ever eaten alone with Jos in a restaurant. It’s like a date! Hehe...

She ordered “Mee Basah’ while I ordered “Nasi Goreng Paprik Daging” as I haven’t eaten rice yet today. It was a good meal and I had a great time discussing some issues with Jos, regarding the MTV music video.


Actually, I don’t even know what else to type here for my entry today. Because it is suppose to be about food right? But what I’m about to continue on typing here is not about food, but my August dilemma, which now I’m deciding not to type it out.

 Why? Well, because I don’t think it’ll benefit me in any way.

So, that’s it I guess for my entry today. Will be updating on.......erm.... I don’t know.. Haha!



-out-

2 comments:

effa_dila said...

<3 u toooooooo dear!

Shafiah Sulaiman said...

ehek! sgt bersemangat ya di situ melihat entry ku utk hari ini.. haha!!!.. lap u more lah eppa!

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)