CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Men in Ladies Coach & Marriage!

Hello again! Due to boredom I feel like updating my blog today.

My journey from Crown Hill to Tg.Malim by KTM.

I really don’t get it, why men always board the ladies coach when they can clearly see the sticker like right in front of their face?! They really get on my nerve, especially those who wanted to sit next to their girlfriend or wife. If you’re old, yeah I  can understand, but they’re like in their early 20’s! Because of these ignorant men some of the ladies can’t get a sit because they’re the one who’s sitting down. Eyh! BUDUS BTOL!

Not only that they are ignorant enough to board the ladies coach, and steal our seats, they didn’t even gave up their sits for elderly women. BONGONGS!!! I HATE THEM!! They just pretended that they didn’t see that old lady standing in the middle of the crowd holding her bag. STUPID LA WEYH! So, I had to call her (the old lady) up, because I was sitting at the end of the coach, stand up and gave up my sit. Not that I’m complaining, I’m willing to give my sit to anyone who’s in need, but for the men not to even consider giving up their sit is just a total STUPIDITY+IGNORANT= [feel like cursing.... but naaahh~]





See what I mean?.. BAI! PAHAL LU MASOK COACH WANITA?!


When the train reached Mid Valley a guard chased out all the guys from the coach. YES!!! At last! You might wonder why I didn’t chase them out myself like how I did before. Well, I do want to but they were kind of far from me. Plus they were there even before I board the train. So I just leave them alone but I keep on looking at them and sighing loudly. But I think they were just too ignorant. AARGGHHHH!!!!...


Enough of that, let me just continue on my journey back to Tg.Malim. My bags were kind of heavy and I had to climb up the bridge 3 TIMES!!! Once in Batang Benar, then in Rawang, then in Tg.Malim. MAN!!!
 I WAS TIRED!!!

When I got back to KHAR [my college], it was so quiet~

I stand at the main entrance, looking at KHAR, nobody was out, only the guard was there. It’s like the western movie where the cowboy stands alone at the road and all he can hear is the wind. Yeah, it was kind of like that.

So, I when to the elevator, press button number 5, heading to my place. I gave salam but nobody answered. No one was home. It was just spooky. Not wanting to spend the night alone all by myself, I went to Chewy’s house and stayed there for the night. Plus I was super-hungry, I didn’t have lunch and it was already Magrib when I reached Chewy’s place. The stores were all closed too, so I can’t buy food anywhere! Lucky me Chewy offered to cook for me. LAP YOU LAH CHEWY!!

We talked a lot that night. We slept at 2.30am having girls talk and one of them was about marriage! Haha!! When to get married, with whom, where, etc. I was planning to get married at 24, to me it’s the best age to get married, but then when I was dumped by him, I really don’t know when to get married or even with whom. HAHA!! For me to finish my degree, I’ll be 24, then if I continue in taking master I’ll be 26, and to take PhD I’ll be 29!!.. Will I get married then? Haih~

Of course at this age most of us girls will think about marriage. But for us to find the right man..... hmmmm.... Sometimes I wonder, why is it so easy for me to get a boyfriend since high school, but in university life...........

@@.

 Am I choosy?... Well, we need to be choosy right. We can’t just take anyone from the street and say, “Hey, I like you! Let’s be bf and gf!”

Oh well, the time will come, but when.....

I know I need to focus on my studies, but it’s not wrong for me to think about marriage... RIGHT?



-out-

1 comments:

Chewy The Gum said...

hahahahahhahahhahaha....=D

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)