CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Great Hari Raya Aidil Adha!

I’m not so much of a blogger lately. Don’t really feel like updating my blog at all. Bored? I don’t know. Lazy? Hmmmm...

At the very moment right now,  I am super sleepy due to massive amount of foods that I stuffed my face with today. Don’t blame me, but from what I see, Raya means EATS!!! Haha!!

So, what did  I do and where did I go? It all started two days before Eid-ul-Adha. My sister (Izan) came and pick me up at night (15/11/2010) in Crown Hill and we straight away went to Tesco Kajang, need to buy some groceries for raya.

Izan bought me sandals! Haha!!.. And it’s purple!.. I’m not a fan of purple, she is, but since she insisted in buying  them for me, I have to nod my head and say “Oh it’s lovely~”

Later on I accompanied my niece and nephew to the arcade and played some games though my tummy was playing an orchestra in my belly. (hungry~) Realising how weak and pale my face was ( yes2!!! I’m exaggerating! ), Izan and her husband treat me with KFC!!! Yeay!! We reached home quite late at night because we drove from kajang to bangi to serdang to I don’t know where searching for rice!!! Haha!!..
As soon as my head hits the pillow, it took me like 5 minutes to start dreaming about my future husband. I was so tired, dizzy, sleepy and full.

The next day (16/11/2010), I helped out Izan in the kitchen. She taught me how to cook ‘Udang Masak Tempoyak!’... Due to loss of words on how to describe the dishes, let us just see the picture.



I ate the whole bowl of mix vegetables that Izan made, I just couldn’t resist the temptation of stuffing them up in my belly. I cut some ‘cili padi’ and sprinkled them in the veg. Man, did I had my moment of ‘Kesedapan Melampau’ (I’m a BIG FAN of CILI PADI).

Then, I got the chance of tasting the pasta she made for raya, she made some pizza for me too, ate some cake that Auni brought back from school, ate some junk food, after having my dinner. WHOA!!!! I WAS TRUELY FULL!!! I was as round as a soccer ball! Too much food in one night! Haha!

I slept around 1.30am that night and got up early at 7am. Yes, to me it’s early if I sleep late at night. And that’s how my raya start.

From Putrajaya to WangsaMaju Seksyen 2 to Keramat to WangsaMaju Seksyen 1 to Gombak to Crown Hill. I was with my family and I had a great time. YEAY!

All my siblings were there with my mummy except for Kamil, as usual, he had to work. Hmmm~
We were watching a telemovie at Aunty Yah’s house and this conversation happened.


Sofie: Hensem pulak bangla nih, tuff!! Tp mcm kenal la, dia blakon citer ape ae?

Izan: Tu, yg blakon citer Nur Kasih tu laaa...

Izzee: Eeee.. sofie suka bangla... bangle tuff plak tuh!

Sofie: Mane ade, sofie kata dia tuff jek, x kata sofie suka bangla pun, tp mmg sofie suka tuff2 nih..

Izzee: Jom kita lepak kt KLCC rmai2!!

Abg Hazrul: Kat situ ade rmai bangla!

Izan: Suroh dorg bratur then sofie interview dorg sorg2!!

( Please note that I do not like Bangla, no offence but it’s just not my type, OKAY!)



Enough about that, let’s move on. Then we went to Opah’s house in Gombak.

I get to meet my favourite cousin, NGAH! As usual, we started talking and it’s always me who have something new to tell.


Sofie: Ngah la pulak stori, asyik sofie jek.
Ngah: Ngah punya citer sama jek, xde ape nak citer. Sofie setiap kali datang mesti ade citer and watak baru.


She even told me that my ex-boyfriend when I was in Form 1 is getting married next year! WHOA! We’re 3 years different in age so he’s like 24 years old now. But still, isn’t it too early for a guy getting married at that age?.. Hmm.. oh well... I could care less about him. Haha!!


To cut my Raya Story short, I arrived in Crown Hill by 9pm.

Though I’m tired and sleepy plus feeling super lazy to go back to Tg.Malim tomorrow, I did have a SUPERB Raya Haji this year!.

That’s it.... I guess...


-out-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)