CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Final exam??? Gud luck~


People always say that when you’re nervous, you’ll feel like there’s butterfly in your stomach. Well, in my case, I don’t, but I’ll have BLOOD-RUSH!

And that happened to me 2 days before final exam begins. The 1st paper is SLA [Second Language Acquisition] and I haven’t studied anything! Why? Well, I don’t feel like studying. I did try, I opened up my notes, looked at it..... and yawn~

When I don’t feel like studying I won’t study, even if I force myself. I’ll gain nothing but only boredom. I know it sounded like I’m lazy, well, I have been lazy since school year if it has to do with reading. I’m taking TESL, what do I expect? 
OF COURSE TONES OF READING MATERIALS AWAITS ME!!!

Man, I miss my school year and college, where there’s math for me to do. If I were given math task piled up on my desk, I’m willing to do it without even going to sleep. Math was my boyfriend~

But if you give me economics, business, history... I’LL DIE~

But accounts, yeah, I can still manage that, one of my favourite subject too. Well, whatever that has to do with counting is my favourite, I’ll say MY LIFE!!

Yeah, I know I’m in no position to complain right now. Plus I’m already in my second year doing my degree. But to me, reading subjects, you have to do it last minutes so that the info will still be fresh in your head! Haha!... But seriously.. I’m not joking. In order to do that, of course you have to understand the subject first, and you have to do it when you were in class!

What I do is, I’ll try to focus in class and understand what the teacher is talking about, not SLEEP!! [okay, sometimes I doze off when the lecturer is talking unnecessary topics in class]
Once I understand them, Insya-Allah it won’t be hard for me to revise later on as I had understood the lesson. Get it? Get it? Plus in my opinion, final exam is about wanting to see what do I get from learning this whole semester? Did I gain anything? Was I learning something? You know what I mean. Yes, of course we need to revise in order to get great marks, I do that too, the only bad thing about me studying is that I do it last minute. But, in all seriousness, I do think final exam is about what I gain this whole semester. Surely I can answer them if I was paying attention in class, right? But in some cases (I mean class), even if I did pay attention, I gain nothing. Why? No info was given other than someone’s life story. Sigh~

I’m not the type of a student that will get nervous on exams, except for one paper only, that is MATHEMATICS! Because I always want to get the perfect score for Math, and I’ll get so frustrated if I can’t find the answer for the problem. Haih... How I miss mathematics~

Enough of me complaining about not doing math here in UPSI, and studying last minute. The purpose I’m typing this entry is because I was bored reading SLA notes and as I was going through the notes, my mind was somewhere else. I couldn’t focus, I was even thinking about the title of my blog entry for today. See, how I can’t focus on reading subjects. I was revising for not even an hour and my mind was flying somewhere else.

That’s all I guess for my entry today.

For all TESL’ians, I know not many of us are in love with SLA, but we can still do our best and make Mr.Azman proud! Yeah!


Best of luck my fellow TESL’ians! May the force be with us in the battle field!




-out-


2 comments:

Chewy The Gum said...

lol..boredom...i get hungry bila bukak buku..

yufi zetty said...

LOL chewy hahahha

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)