CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Splendid Weekend!

BLOG UPDATE

Feel like updating my blog. So, here I go.

Okay, last Friday 29th October I went back home [ Crown Hill a.k.a Bukit Mahkota].

No classes for three weeks because my final exam is next month. Well, you can say this is my study leave, a VERY LONG STUDY LEAVE.

My weekend here in C.H is quite exciting. Why?

I was pushed into the swimming pool for the very 1st time in my life. Please note that I do not know how to swim!

We [daddy, ummie, syahril and me] went to Kak Dena’s house somewhere around the housing area near Zoo Negara. Pak Aji and his family wanted to watch Kelantan VS N.Sembilan that night and they asked us to come along but Kak Dena was not at home because she had to go to Johor with her husband. So, Paksu’s family also came along and we had the house ( I mean the cabin, kitchen, sauna, gym and the pool) all to ourselves. Hehehehee~

I was walking just by the side of the swimming pool, figuring out how on earth am I going to jump into the pool, when suddenly Ina pushed me!

WHOA! Luckily the pool was not that deep, I could stand on my feet and catch my breath. Yes, I panicked a bit but not SO PANIC that I could drown myself though.

I had fun playing in the pool, Adam wanted to teach me how to swim but hey, I can’t master it in one day right. So, we ended up playing around. With Ummie and Ina too. Playing water gun!

The rest joined also and we seriously had fun! I tried the sauna for the very first time and I tell you this, it is soooooooooooo goooooooooooood~




The cabin where they watched the football match.



The pool where I was pushed into.



 We reached home by 1am and I was dead tired and sleepy that I directly went to my dream land as soon as my head landed the pillow.

The next day, in Sunday morning, I went to see my dad teach archery at the club house, and I get to take pictures! YES! Seriously, I love photography and videography. I’m so in love with them.

Though I don’t get a chance to do archery but I did get my chance to...........

SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!










My dad in the brown t-shirt.



My uncle ( Uncle Mizi) showing the broken bow.
I don't know how it snapped.


                                  This is a lecturer in UPSI!






Pulling out the arrows from the target.







Owh, I forgot, I even get the chance to meet with my ONE AND ONLY SISTER, Izan and her family last Saturday.

We ate breakfast together and went to the club house because the kids wanted to go for a swim, little Iman went along too.

The kids were playing in the pool while me and my sis were updating gossips.
(Kidding~)

I love talking to my sister once in a while, I know we are 9 years difference in age but I can still talk to her as a friend, and I like that.

( termenung jap sambil tersengih sorang2)

Then suddenly I heard Syahril crying. He broke his front tooth!

Well, growing up, accidents do occur. Once I was a young little girl, I broke two of my front tooth and it was not pretty at all. Not pretty.



Baby Iman!










Look at Syahril's broken tooth.. hehe..








I'll be updating my blog, next week.






-out-





3 comments:

Chewy The Gum said...

so funnnnnnnnnnnnnn....=D

Shafiah Sulaiman said...

especially da swimming pool part.. hahaa!

Chewy The Gum said...

hahah..swimming2 ehh??...HIHIHIHIH...

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)