CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Crazy November.

Yes, I have a very crazy November. Though November hasn’t ended yet, I still consider this month as the craziest month for me, this year.

So many things happened to me this month, so many things that I have to face this month, so many unnecessary things that I did this month. Easier for me to say, things got out of hand.

Having a blog doesn’t mean that I can type out whatever feelings and emotions that I am having right now, because it’ll just be a mess. Lately I try to control my emotions, not letting them take control of me because it’ll lead to destruction, I can guarantee you that. Because I’ve been there, done that. Letting your emotion takes control of you is not good at all. You’ll end up being angry, disappointed, then you cry. And I HATE THAT. People hates you too if you do things base on your emotions, and not your head [ brain].

Currently, I feel so frustrated! I’m having my first paper for my final exam tomorrow and now I feel the pressure. Not because of the exam, pressure because I can’t focus on what I’m reading! I keep thinking about STUFF in my head. It keeps on playing in my head. I always face this mess the day before my final exam starts.

I will keep thinking about the things I’ve done before in  my life, the things that I’ve regretted doing in my life, the things that I could have avoided doing them in my life. For me to type this entry without letting my emotion takes control of me is very hard, because I am so FRUSTRATED right now. I feel so PRESSURED right now.


NO! It’s not about the final exam! It’s just me..... I guess. UURRGGHHHH!!!!


Assignments month, I can handle that though I’ll be half dead trying to finish them off, but this crazy month, I’ll go insane~

You must be wondering what is so crazy about November? I did have a splendid Raya Haji, I got 2 weeks break staying at home spending my time with my family. So, what is so crazy about this month?

Well, for me to tell, is an absolute NO! NO! Let just say, I was crazy, in a way. But in a demure kind of crazy, you know what I mean? Because I don’t even know what I’m typing out right now.



 “Ya Allah, tenangkanlah hati hamba-Mu ini Ya Allah, sesungguhnya, hanya pada-Mu ku memohon pertolongan. Berikanlah ketenangan kepadaku Ya Allah, aku bermohon~”


-out-


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)