CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Things I'm Not Satisfied About.

Let me just start off with a class that I take for this semester.
Of course the course of the class will not be reveal here, but to those who are in the same class as I am will now what class I'm talking about right here.

Why am I not satisfied with the class?
Before I write anything about it, I just like to mention that all lecturers have their own way of giving lecture, and since our complain will not be taken into consideration if we do ever complain about any lecturers' way of teaching, I take that it is okay for me to complain in my blog,  at least.

I'm not satisfied because:
1. Most of the things I learn is mainly about his/her experience in life.
2. I don't get many input out of it base on the course.

Pertaining to the 2nd reason I've stated above, we were given TWO QUIZES!
The first one was a shocking quiz as we weren't informed before.
We haven't even get the book for the course yet for us to even thinking about cheating by doing an Open-Book Quiz.
So, what we did was "HENTAM!"
The quiz was all facts and we weren't expose to any of the theories in class.
The marks for the 1st quiz is taken as a real quiz and is recorded.
My marks was below 50%.

The second quiz was earlier today, in the morning.
Still, we did not get the book yet, not until the quiz was over, but yet, we find an initiative to borrow books from those who had taken the course before.
Just for info, IT IS NOT A BIOLOGY CLASS.
But the questions were like biology questions!!!
SERIOUSLY!!!
Chewy took out the book which she had borrowed form a friend, trying to find the answer, but the notes about it were not even printed in the book!!!!
I was so FED-UP!!
Tried to do my best by recalling any biology stuff I learn for 3 month back when I was Form 4.
At the end, my mark was 49%!!
This mark will also be recorded in our carry marks.

For us not to receive proper input of the subject and to be given this mind-blasting quiz is totally NOT FAIR to have the marks as our carry marks.

I have another class too where in that class, the only thing I learn is about his/her experience in life and all the branded stuff that he/she likes to buy.

But that class is quite good as the lecturer is FUN!

NEXT.........

The other thing that I'm not satisfied about is on "How One Person Hold On To His/Her Promises".

Okay, let me just tell the whole story. [ or just part of it..]

"I want to end this relationship because I want to focus on my study. I haven't finish my degree yet, I haven't have a steady job yet, I haven't have a car nor a house yet. I don't think it is time for me to be commited or even to think about having a relationship with anyone. I promise not to have any relationship with anyone till I graduate." said a person I know.

Okay, as it is reasonable.

My daddy did once told me, we can try to hide anything from anyone, but if God wants us to see it, we will see it.
I was not even looking for any faults that he might have done, but in way, the news just came to me.
I knew that he had met a girl, always texting and sometimes have phone calls, went out together in Malacca, gave her a gift to remind her of him always, etc.
At first when I knew about it I tried to ignore it as I am now only his friend, and yes, he did not have any relationship with that girl.

But the thing is, a man must now that if he treats a woman like that, it must have meant something!
Doing something special for someone do means something special too, doesn't it?!

I gave him ample time to come clean and just be honest but all he did was.. "huhu...hukhuk.."
HATED IT!!

That girls is already DEAD IN LOVE with him.
Writing about him in her blog, stating when and where they go out together, dedicating a sweet post for him telling how much she miss him. (even though they stay in the same university)
She has the right to do so, but for me to read it is really Heart-Breaking.

Last week, I gave him a last chance, but he ignored me as he is busy with whatever he has to handle, he could have just texted me and answer my question, but he didn't. But he has time to go for a kenduri with his Beloved Girl who is in DEEPEST LOVE with him.

Of all the things that happen now, I concluded GUYS ARE GUYS!!!

Me being this mad is because I thought that I had found the right one, the kind of a guy that my daddy will approve, and I was really serious with him in having a relationship.

At first when he ask to end up the relationship, I didn't feel like I have totally lost him, but now, after knowing all this, and after being treated like this, I guess.......... I LOST HIM NOW....

I had experienced a lot of break up before but this one is just different as I was really in love with him despite the things he did that scratch my heart many times.

I take this as I don't have any "jodoh" with him, as I did prayed infront of the Kaa'bah during my Umrah..

"Ya Allah, Jika benar ***** Bin ***** adalah jodoh ku, maka kau dekatkanlah dia dengan diriku, tetapi jika dia bukan jodoh ku, maka Kau temukanlah aku dengan jodoh yang lebih baik."

I guess my doa' has been answered.

1 comments:

cik chocomint said...

i noe what class u're talking about...hehe...btw, be strong yar..i'm sure u'll meet someone better than him :) smile always babe~

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)