CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

PUDING's Stomach-Blasting 2nd Pot-Luck @ No.32, Jalan Bahtera 5.



I was in the mood to write a quiet long blog today but I saw a picture of someone that kind of STAB me in the heart!!

But hey, my blog still needs to be updated and I had an enjoyable evening with my LOVELY PUDING.

So, just let me type a bit on our 2nd Pot-Luck.
I arrived at their house ( effa, ally, zaf & nina) by 3pm after my "basuh baju marathon".
But before that, I went to the store to buy some junk-food... hehe..

We cooked "begedil", ( mixture of potato, chicken, fried onion, onion leaves, and some salt+pepper) and fried some hotdogs.

Effa and Ally bought a container of raspberry ice-cream.

let me just show the pictures of the foods that we "WALLUP"!!!






Hungry Jos!!


(whole-meat bread, cucumber, hotdog, "begedil")



Strawberry Float!

We ate like we were going to starve for the whole week!!!
But of course, we didn't manage to finish all the foods at all.
We were so full that we didn't feel like cleaning up.

After Maghrib, we planned to discuss our Wacana & 3P's assignment, and WE DID!!
(to my surprise because we were like 3 months pregnant.. BUNCIT!!)

Then suddenly we heard a knock on Effa's door, the room where we stay to do our discussion.
Effa's house mate were standing at the door, holding a plate.
It was SECRET RECIPE BLUEBERRY CHEESE CAKE!!! 





REZEKI!!!!

When we were done discussing and WALLUP'ing the cheese cake, I borrowed Ally's laptop to update my blog when I was SHOCKED by knocking on the window!!

It was Gie, our course mate.
She came just to give us MORE FOOD!!
"Nasi Tomato + Sambal Udang".




We ate too much for one day.
And we got good free foods in one day!!!

WE ARE SO BLESSED!!!

ALHAMDULILLAH!!!

A GREAT EVENING I SUPPOSE!!!!






1 comments:

pAie said...

wAhh...sO maNY foOd....
seDap nyer...

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)