CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 5, 2010

5th August 2010




Since I accidentally slept at 6pm yesterday and woke up when it is time for Maghrib prayer, again I have trouble sleeping at night.

I slept around 2.30am and had to wake up at 6.30am the next day, and it was like a BIG TASK for me to do.

I can barely open my eyes this morning as I was walking towards the bathroom, as soon as the water from the shower hit my body, it was like I was given an electric shock all over my body.

IT WAS SO COLD!!!! And my eyes were widely open.

The class that I was having this morning was not one of my favourite, but still, I need to attend it.

The class was at B-E Learning 14, and it that class we do have computer. But the last time I was there [that was last week] the computer cannot be use yet as it does not even have keyboard.

Today, I was a bit ‘jakun’ to see that I was able to turn on the computer. Not only that, there was also internet connection! WOW!!!

This is the picture of the computer, without having the internet page on.



As awesome as it may seem, the lecture room is not very comfy to me, compared to the other B-E Learning where I have my SLA & Phonetics’ class.

The sits keep on moving back and forth every time we move.

Plus the blockers I may call as it block my view to look forward. I mean, that thing, the blocker, I can’t understand why they make it that high, it is just troublesome.

But it is useful for those who want to sleep, do other work or to go online in the internet because the lecturer cannot see what you are doing. [Just saying, I’m a good student okay.]

Let me show you the pictures in B-E Learning 14.




That black thing is the blocker I was talking about. Look at Jos [where Chewy is pointing], see how troublesome it is.




The view from the place I was sitting.


It is rather a small room compared to the other rooms in B-E Learning.



This is the place where we need to sit, NOT COMFY.



The place where the lecturer sits.

Nina and Chewy (:



We actually use an elevator to go to classes in B-E Learning.. Yeay!!


As we have to hand in our group assignment next week and we are the second group to present next Monday, our next stop after class was Perpustakaan Tuanku Bainun.

I have to admit something, even though I am now in semester 3, it means that I have been here in UPSI for more than a year, but still, I never use the E-Journal room, so I was a bit confuse on how to use it.

But being a student, I need to learn, and it was actually quite easy to be use.

As I was being so pump-up to find more journals and articles from magazines and newspaper, suddenly the computer got stuck.

Not only mine but others too. Luckily I manage to save a couple of articles in Effa’s thumb drive.

We had to go manually then, searching for journal at the journals’ rack which to me is very FRUSTRATING!

I had to check the journal one by one. While the rest went for books hunt.




Chewy's TREASURE!!!



Jotting down notes from the books.







Then I came across a book that had caught my attention.

It was a poetry book. “A Collection of Poems & Painting” called ‘Petikan Rasa’.


I was into poetry before but it was all love poems which was so “jiwang”! [I’m not like that anymore okay.]
Maybe later I will share one of the poems her in my blog. (:

There were a couple of articles, so off we went to the photocopy room.

While waiting for our turn, we got bored so, they pose, I snap pictures, which I LOVE TO DO!!!






[ .: no comment :. ]



At last, it was our turn to use the photocopy machine.


Next stop was HOME!!!
Everyone felt sleepy and hungry. [weird???]
We went food hunting then went home.
Later at night, more and more discussions need to be done, more assignments need to be settle, less sleep awaits.
Hey, this is life in University.
If you’re not busy, something is wrong with you.
Got to go, preparations are needed for tonight.
-out-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)