CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 6, 2010

Puding's visit to clinic! feat Puding's visit to P.C's lake.

The title of my entry today sounds a bit silly, isn’t it?

All PUDING went to clinic? All of us feel sick at the same time??

Let me tell you how come it is so.

Actually it is only me who has an appointment with the doctor due to my infection last week.

So, Chewy decided to do a check-up there as she always look pail and always wanting to faint during silat class.

Then Effa too wanted to do a check up.

Yesterday during our class early in the morning, she said she suddenly felt  dizzy, black out for about 15 seconds, her hands were shivering and she almost fell off of the sit.

Josphine also wanted to do a check up, she recently felt tired easily and her neck hurts.
Ally just wanted to take some supplement. [vitamin]

While Nina, she was just there with us, being a good friend of course! (:

Sophie’s case: Need to watch what I eat, still need to take some medicine.

Chewy’s case: No skipping meals AT ALL!! Breakfast COMPULSORY!

Effa’s case: No “gatal-gatal” food, and also NO SKIPPING MEALS!!!


Chewy and Effa like to skip meals, and it is not good for them. They are thin like no “isi” whatsoever like ME!!
I’m like a camel, I can skip meals, as I have my “isi” to generate energy every time I need them.

Chewy is  the most “BEDEGIL”!! She refuse to listen to me when I force her to eat.

[ bedegil comes from begedil, a type of food that we change the placement of ‘d’ and ‘g’ which bring the meaning of = stubborn]

Same goes with Effa. I know she wants to save cost, but we need to take care of our health too.

I don’t know why my tears drop when I was being angry at Chewy  of her not wanting to eat sometimes.
 [ guess I was worried]

This is the clinic that we went to but I didn’t manage to take a picture from the front of the clinic.


 Klinik Bakti Aminin

As we were already in “Pekan”, we decided to have our lunch there as well.

Pekan = KFC

But not for today, we wanted to try something else.

So, Nina suggested something.

Let us just see the pictures and you will know where we went.


Looking for the restaurant







FOUND IT!! YUMMY!!!!


Nasi beryani + ayam kari + sayur campur = DELICIOUS!!!



My BBFF said I eat the chicken's fat, do I??







I guess Nina And Chewy liked the food very MUCH!!!








I'm going to reveal the name of the restaurant NOW!!!



Restoran Jalal, situated in Pekan Tanjung Malim.
Kuah kari kambing yang TERBAIK!!!!



We went straight home after lunch and here I am again updating my blog.

But before we went to the clinic, Effa drove us to Proton City's lake.

Just wanted to show us the place that we might want to have a picnic someday, Insya-Allah.

[while waiting for Ally & Nina to finish with their Drama Class]

Let's have a look at the pictures that I've snapped!!







On the way, driver + owner of the car = Effadila


























































This one under here is one of my favourite snap of the day!



 Nice......


As I was the snapper of the day, no picture of me..... except for one..


Me in Effa's car... that's all.. hehe...


It was wonderful in Proton City's recreation park.

For those who live in Kolej Za'ba and Kolej Aminudin Baki....

YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!!

[ jealous mode : ON ]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome post and cute pics as usual. Chewy finally has a nice bag. But pls tell her to change that horrendous thing on her head. I'm sick of scolding her.

Anonymous said...

siyes ka nasi briyani kat situ sedap? i tak penah rasa pun tapi a friend of mine told ada satu kedai nasi briyani sedap but i dunno which one

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)