CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 9, 2010

The Lost of A friend of Mine & Success of Presentation

Avenue: Effa's Room
Time: 1am
Date: 9/8/2010

Effa: Fie, you kenal ke Murra Itu Shaye?
Fie: Kenal, napew ae? Effa kenal dia ke?
Effa: Takde lah, ada orang post, Murra dah meninggal.


Ya Allah!
Only God knows how I felt at that time.
We were actually doing our assignment and I was doing a video for our presentation tomorrow morning.
I stopped and couldn't continue my work.
I ask Nina if I can use her laptop to check the news in Facebook and it was true.
She died after Maghrib, 8/8/2010.
Her real name was Murahabah.
She was my class mate.
We work together in the Prefect Board when we were Form 1.
I just couldn't believe my eyes reading the news about her death.
It was a REAL SHOCK!


I was sad to hear the news.



She was the same age as I was.
The last time I met her was in Ong Tai Kim situated in Gombak Setia.
And it was like 2 years ago, we even exchange phone number.
She was a kind girl, happy go lucky, always smile.. she was just nice.
Even though I am not that close to her but just the memory of me and her being friends played in my mind when I received the news.

Semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat kepada arwah dan tempatkan arwah di kalangan orang-orangg yang beriman.. Ameen~


Arwah, Murahabah.



Not having enough sleep plus receiving the news about Murra really made me not very energetic this morning.
10am, we have a presentation, and we were the second group to present.
We waited patiently as the lecturer was lecturing us about STUFF.
I was not in the mood for any jokes or anything.
Then it was time to present.
Me, Effa and Ally presented and we just say whatever we remembered regarding our assignment that we did.

Alhamdulillah!
We got a good grade!
We could have full marks actually, but just because the speaker was like broken I guess, we couldn't hear the music on the video that I made.
We got 49/50.
Alhamdulillah.

That marks that we got really made my day.
I was not that down anymore and start to think that every thing happens for a reason.
And people who live will eventually die.. someday..
it is just the matter of when.
When it comes to death, the first thing that always comes to my mind is that:
"did they have time to repent?"

Ya Allah, ampunilah dosaku Ya Allah dan berkatilah hidup hamba-Mu ini, bimbinglah hamba-Mu ini agar tidak terpesong dari jalan yang telah Kau tunjukkan kepadaku. Ameen~




2 comments:

yufi zetty said...

Al-Fatihah to Allahyarhamah Murahabah..

Shafiah Sulaiman said...

thanx zati.. semoga arwah berada dikalangan orang-orang yang beriman..

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)