CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Tiring+Rushing Saturday!

What do I want to talk about today??

Let me start with my silat class, as usual, it started at 8am, supposedly!
and end at 10am, supposedly too!
But to my 'luck' it ended like around 11.30am.
By 12pm I have a meeting for ELA in the library. I was sweating and I need to attend the meeting.
So, I had to rushed back to my college, took a shower and rushed back to the bus stop infront of KUO.
To my 'luck' again, the bus was like SIPOT!
I waited for the bus like 20 minutes, took 10 killing minutes to reach campus. (okay, it might not take 10minutes, but it felt like it).
By the time I reached the library, everyone was already there, the MT of ELA.
Bad 1st impression I suppose.
But it's not entirely my fault, silat class exceeded till 11.30am plus the transportation here SUCKS during weekend!!
At least I went to the meeting, though I'm late for about 30 minutes.
We discussed about ELA's activities for this semester and I was rather excited about it! (without thinking about the assignments that are piling up on my desk).

Later after the meeting (2.30pm), I went to see Kak Abidah, a master student here in UPSI, whom asked me to help her out in translating her journals.
She gave me 4 journals, out of 20 journals that she has to do for her master programme.
I took a week to do so as I have other things to do during the weekdays. 
She asked me how much would I charge her. I was about to say RM5 per page but it sounded too much when it is times with 15 pages!!
So, for starting, I charge RM15 per journal. It was a bit thick okay, so I think that price is reasonable.
At least I got my money back after paying RM70 for the new ACER charger I bought yesterday. (walaupun short RM10).

I haven't eaten anything the whole day, so i was a bit dizzy on my way to chewy's place.
Needed to use the internet to post the news about ELA in facebook. The internet connection in my place is very BAD!!!
Then I heard a voice calling my name.

 "SHAFIAH!"

It was Nina-chan, asking me to eat together with her and Effa.
I was so HAPPY!! ( I may say)
Having an orchestra going on in my stomach was bad enough, I had to put an end to it.
Somehow, I got my energy back after having lunch with them, don't feel that tired nor dizzy anymore!!
THANKS EFFA & NINA!!!

Now here I am, updating my blog, complaining about my day that was very tiring and rushing!

That's all... I guess... well... it is..... so..... that's it!  (:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)