CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 27, 2010

My 1st Sahur.

Muslim all around Malaysia have been fasting for 17 days now.
Alhamdulillah, I manage to go through my fasting month [Ramadhan] quite well.
All along this fasting month, I haven't had my 'sahur' not even once.
I can wake up like 4am or 5am but I just don't feel like eating at all.

So today, here I am in my friend's house, updating my blog after I had my 1st sahur with one of the PUDING, Elly.
Effa went back home last night, so she couldn't join for 'sahur'.
As for Nina and Chewy, they were already fast-asleep, plus they don't need to 'sahur' under certain circumstances... EHEM~!

So, Elly and me went to the kitchen at 2.30am to cook simple meal for our 'sahur' that is "Telur Masak Kicap".
We decided to eat 'sahur' very early because we can't sleep plus we weren't sleepy at all after watching the movie SALT on Elly's laptop.
So, just the two of us having a romantic 'sahur' together and it was lovely!

My BBFF 'marah' me for eating 'sahur' so early and keep on insisting me to have my 'sahur' later on at 5am.
He told me about a speech he heard an Ustaz told him about 'sahur' too!!
But seriously, I don't eat 'sahur' unless Mummy cook it for me.
Or in this case now, I'm not sleepy and I need to do something.. hehe..

I didn't take a picture of the meal as I didn't plan to write an entry on my 1st 'sahur' but I can assure you that it was very "mengenyangkan"!!!!

Later in the morning like 10am, I might have to accompany Chewy to 'Pekan' to buy a new hand phone because her hand phone now is really...................... "TEROK"!!!!
[ if I do wake up early... erk!]

Then later at 4.30pm, have to go to campus.
Iftar [breaking fast a.k.a buka puasa ] handled by the Silat Seni Gayong Gelanggang Tok Jenal.
Have to be there till after terawikh, I think.

Then the next morning [Saturday] I'll be on my way back to my Daddy's place in Crown Hill.
[ Crown Hill = Bukit Mahkota... in Kajang]
Iftar with my Daddy, Ummie, and all my siblings, Insya-Allah...
Going to stay there until Tuesday because on Wednesday I still have lecture class to go to.
Then on Friday back to my Mummy's place in Wangsa Maju.
It's just perfect!

Despite the money I need to use for travelling.... haihhh~

Well, off to bed now I guess...
-out-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)