CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Iftar with PSSGM UPSI.

My entry today will be very simple.
Due to feeling sleepy+not enough sleep=tired.

Yesterday, 27th August, PSSGM [Persatuan Seni Silat Gayong Malaysia] invited all of their students in UPSI to join them for iftar.
So, Elly, Chewy, Jiha, Ekin, Kak Lynn and her friend, including me waited for the bus to go to campus after Asar.
And as usually we had to wait for the bus for like 20 minutes.


Elly-chan..



Me & Chewy..posing while waiting for the bus.



We were suppose to be at the mosque in campus by 4.30pm.
But we reached there at 5.15pm or so.
I thought we were already late but we weren't because there were others who came later than us.
Plus, there was nothing for us to do than wait, again... for like 30 minutes.
Then Cikgu Azman gave a little speech before we start our 'kenduri tahlil'.

For iftar, we had popia, kurma and puding.


oh yeah, and some mineral water too...

We prayed Maghrib first before we had our real meal.
What I don't get is that, why do we need to walk all the way from the mosque near the  gymnasium to somewhere placed near the Language Faculty??
It was quite a long walk and we had to rush because we need to pray Isyak at the same mosque.
Haihh~

Let me talk about the food now.
Well, I didn't manage to take any pictures of our heavy meal because I forgot.. hahaa!!
The meal was 'Nasi Tomato' and it was GOOD!!!


Chewy had to help in serving the food.


Then, we brisk walk back to the mosque.
[creadit to Kak Yen, my former Olahraga instructor in teaching me the term 'brisk walk']
We prayed Isyak together and also 'sunat terawikh'.
Okay, I had to admit that this was my 1st terawikh this year.
And it was really fast!!
By 9.40pm we had finished our prayer [ 8 rakaat].
Though not everybody came for iftar, but it was great enough.
I guess....



The pic is a bit blurry.. what do you expect from a 3.0mp camera phone.. =p

Well, I'm off to Crown Hill today, got another iftar to go to and it is at my Daddy's place.. Yeah~!

staying there till Tuesday, Insya-Allah.
-out-
                                                  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)