CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 13, 2010

Breaking Fast with PUDING!

1st day to break fast, I was with PUDING but that time, we didn't cook.
We bought food from the Bazaar Ramadhan in KUO.
As usual, it's not the same if you cook by yourself, and I mean it SERIOUSLY!

2nd day breaking fast, I was with my house mate.
I ate "nasi kerabu" [ a popular Kelantanese food] and I asked for extra chilies.
As a result, early in the morning, I had stomachache like VEERRRYYY!!!!!

3rd day of breaking fast, us PUDING decided to cook.
Let's take a look at the food!


Okay, for the "kueh" I bought it in KHAR.

The food might look simple and not enough for six us, but believe me, I was so full!
I called the vegetables "Sayur Kubis Pedas" because I was like seriously crying eating it!
The rest of the PUDING were having a great laugh and pleasure seeing me crying while eating.
I purposely took the SPICY CHILLIES!



The food was so good that Jos literally licked the plate!
Huahahaha!!!
[Yes, Jos is not obligated to fast but she's FAMILY! So, she joined us breaking fast. (:   ]

Next time, the menu will be 'Spicy Cat Fish'!

Insya-Allah...
\(^-^)v

FOR MORE INFO ABOUT THE RECIPE, PLEASE GO TO:
http://wheneffaspeaks.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)