CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Iftar in Crown Hill

My journey starts yesterday at 9am where Chewy and I went to KTM to ride the train going to our destinations.
I was heading to Crown Hill [Bukit Mahkota in Bangi] while Chewy wanted to meet someone in KL Sentral.


I arrived at KTM Batang Benar around 11.30am [ 2 ½ hours in the train...haihh~]
I called my dad to help pick me up but he wasn’t well so I took a taxi.

‘Pergi mane dik?”
“Bukit Mahkota Seksyen 6”

The ‘pakcik’ and I talked all the way to my dad’s place.

“Adik kerja ape?”
“Eyh, saya belajar lagi la pakcik.”
“Nampak gaya macam orang dah kerja.”
“Takdelah, belaja lagi, kat UPSI.”
“Owh... cikgu la nih.”

I felt a bit happy because he knows what UPSI is. Usually peope will make this questioning face when I mention UPSI as if it does not exist.
Some still call it as Teacher’s Training College, or ‘maktab’.
It’s not a ‘maktab’ or a college okay, hmmphftt~!!

“Gigi engkau lawa la, boleh masuk iklan Colgate!”

Suddenly that ‘pakcik’ said to me because I was laughing on some jokes that he told me.
Well, I was ‘rongak’ before when I was young, so, I really do care about my teeth when I grew up.. hahaa~!!
A couple of minutes later we arrived at No.16, Jalan 6/7B, Seksyen 6, Bandar Bukit Mahkota.

“Berapa ae pakcik? RM15 boleh tak sebab last time saya bayar RM15.. hehee..”
“Ikut suka kamu la nak bayar berapa.”
“RM10 boleh?”
“Boleh.. tak kisah pun.”
“RM1 la pakcik..”

Okay, I know that’s too much to ask, of course I paid RM10, Alhamdulillah...
As soon as I arrived at home, there were tones of things to do. Cleaning, packing, cooking, eating.. hahaa!!
I helped my dad up packing some tuition stuff with my eldest brother,Izzee. But before that I helped Ummie out in making a Chocolate Cheese cake... [WHOA~~~~~]
Yesterday iftar was great, Izzee’s family came, Izan’s family came, Kamil came, but only Amin can’t make it because he got work to do.
We drank and ate light food like ‘cucur udang’ and kurma to break fast, then we prayed Maghrib together. It was so............................................. FAMILY!.. iskh..iskh..iskh... [Terharu jap...]
After prayer, we WALLOP!!!

Menu:

1. Ayam Beryani
2. Nasi Beryani
3. Daging Bakar.
4. Salad
5. Fruity Puding with Caramel Sauce
6. Banana
7. Cucur Udang
8. Chocolate Cheese Cake.
9. Sirap Cincau
10. Ice lemon Tea
11. Bubur Lambuk






Yeah.. the puding... I LOIKEEE~!!!



Chocolate Cheese Cake... @@,




Bubur Lambuk


Ice Lemon Tea



Ye.. Sofie tau sedap Izan oiii~



Iman Hakimi, Izan's youngest son.



My sis-in-law, Kak Ita helping out with the dishes.. (:


My niece, Quesha, she got slimmer day by day!!... [ jealous mode: ON!]



I had to put this picture.. I HAD TO!!!.. ahahaha~!!!

There were many things to do after break fast because my dad was letting go of the bungalow 
where the tuition centre was located before this. He wanted to do the tuition here in his house which is much convenient.... I think.
So, all of us helped out, but the kids, of course was making loud noises and played around.
To make it short, me, Ummie and Daady went to sleep about 1.30am and we were seriously tired.
But we indeed had a great time. I love family gathering like this once in a while, people talking, joking, laughing..... it’s just a great fun for me.
Yeah, I do miss my sibling but I never say it in front of their faces because they will say.. “mengade ar budak nih..”.. hahaa!!

Today, insya-Allah, it’s mummy’s turn.
My sister, Izan is going to pick me up today and go to Kamil’s place where all of us are going to break our fast there with our BELOVED MOTHER... MUMMY~!!!

I’m so happy though i know assignments are waiting for me back in Tanjung malim... 
Yiahaha!!!
-out-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)