CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 30, 2010

Things Happen For a Reason.

Since today’s class has been cancelled, I purposely woke up a bit late this morning..
By 10am, my eyes were fully awake, I wanted to continue sleeping but I can’t...
I had to go somewhere this morning and that place is situated in ‘Pekan Tanjung Malim’..
Well, Chewy did asked me “why don’t you just go to the one in UPSI?”
The reason was, I think that the illness that I have to endure at this very moment is no small matter kind of illness... I do think that it is a bit critical..
So, by 10.30am I’m already at Chewy’s And Effa’s house as they promised to take me to the clinic in ‘Pekan’..
I went to see the doctor and she asked me to take off my pants!!
Yes, of course I did that as the infection is on my upper thigh...
I have been suffering from this itchiness for more than 2 weeks!!
1st time I notice it was the 1st week I was here in UPSI for semester 3..
I thought it was only rashes as my bedroom is kind of hot especially when the window is close..
But when it got worse, I know something was wrong...
On top of me having problem sleeping at night, I always woke up in the middle of the night due to this infection..
I sleep at 2am, woke up at 4am, then went to sleep back then suddenly woke up again at 5am...
Sometimes I just couldn’t get enough sleep but I’m not even sleepy during the evening...
Like last night, I was asleep by 2am, then woke up at 5am and couldn’t go back to sleep..
I WAS SO AWAKE!!!
But by 8am I went back to sleep and got up by 10am..
Back to the clinic..
The doctor said I had a kind of infection (which I won’t share here in my blog..)
So, she gave me pills to eat at night only and some cream for my thigh..
I have to ‘pantang’ of the food that I eat...
No chicken, no beef, no seafood, no eggs, only fish but certain fish only..
When I heard the doctor said that, the only thing that was on my head was to be a vegetarian!!!
What was left for me to eat if it’s not vegetables and rice only.. okay and some bread too...
I was given 2 weeks to try out the medicine and before Ramadhan I need to see the doctor again..
Alhamdulillah, it is an UPSI panel clinic, which means I do not have to pay a penny as I have the sticker to claim my insurance from UPSI..
But one student only gets one sticker only, so the next time I go to the clinic which is in two weeks time, I have to ask my dear Chewy to lend her sticker to me..
If not I have to pay like almost RM40 for the medicine...
Today I already spent RM70 to buy new Acer laptop charger..
I don’t know what happen to the old one, I was using it in Proton City when suddenly I realize that my laptop wasn’t charging...
On top of that, my phone keep on suddenly shut down by itself without me pressing any button..
To make the starting of my semester 3 sounded worst, I have to spend more than RM100 on books!!
If I were to buy the pronunciation dictionary it’ll cost me almost RM200 altogether, I THINK!!!
Plus, for this semester I was selected to be the Class Representative for by batch..
That is being the leader of 58 TESL’ians..
Then being the class rep for SLA & Phonetic class..(which is good, not complaining anything)
There are so many notes to be Xerox, assignments to be printed, which at the end costs me a FORTUNE!!!!
I am now  even controlling my meals to take only one big meal per day.. ( nasi sekali sehari)
Sometimes i don’t even feel like eating thinking about the money i need to use this semester...
KILLER!!!!
But hey, if anyone else can do it, I absolutely can do it too, right??
Hmm, insya-Allah... I think I can do it since I have to ‘pantang’ now on what I eat..
But how am I going to pantang during Aidilfitri??!!!
All the mouth-watering rendang ‘menggugat keimanan ku’!!!!!
Now, I really hope my infection will recover soon, enough....
I just can’t stand it any longer, seriously...
I take whatever challenges I am facing now as a test for me..
Keep on telling myself.. “ THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON”..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)