CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Yes!!.. I'm done.. Now is time for Holiday!!!!

fuhh!!!
at last..
on week14, all my tests and asgmnts are done..
nothing left for me to do other than to get ready for my final exam..

today i had my silat test..
it was raining heavily this morning and the field where we practice our silat is totally "BASAH!!!"..
we waited till the rain stopped like an hour or so..

my group was the 2nd group to be tested by cikgu khalid..
we had practiced in my place for a week now..
my right shoulder hurts so much since the last time i had my fever..
 i don't even know why it hurts so much..
so it was kinda hard for me to do the locks..
but i manage to get through it..
all of us passed.. (me, chewy, ekin and jiha)

yesterday my dad called me while i was on the bus, juz finished my class at that time..

" I'm coming to pick you up tomorrow by noon, we're going to Taiping!!"

huh??!!!
is it a vacation??
i was really tired at that time to even think to go out and have fun..
but right after i had finished my silat test just now, i am now kinda excited a bit even though i'm  a bit tired..
i'm just updating my blog for now and about to get ready to go out with my dad, ummie and Kicik..

goodbye Tg.Malim!!!
i'll see you tomorrow and we'll start studying..
okay...!!!

hehehehe..


OFF FOR A SHORT HOLIDAY!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)