CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 9, 2010

BFF

where ever i go..
where ever i land my feet to study..
there will always be good friends all around me..
there will always be friends that are nice to me..
there will always be friends that will always be there for me..
and for that i love them so much..

but being a good friends doesn't mean that you can do anything for them..
what i mean here is.. when a bad thing happen to them all you can do is to comfort them because that's all that are left for you to do..

last year, a close and a very dear friend of mine lost her father and i was not there for her..
all i can do was to call her and comfort her..
this year around my BFF in UPSI in a great lost of some of her family members and all i can do is still to comfort her only...

I do feel useless in a way because sometimes i', juz too busy with my own schedule that i don't even know how does my friends been doing..
are they okay??
do they need someone at that moment??
do they need a shoulder to cry on??
what is the use of being a BFF if i can do any of that...

i really feel sad and sorry for what had happened to my friend and i hope she will be strong in facing all of the difficulties in life..
i'm sorry for not being such a good friend because i only get to know about all this through a friend of ours..
if she did not tell me about it, for sure i had no clue at all...

I remember someone said this to me once..

" Allah takkan turunkan dugaan kepada hamba2 Nya jika mereka tak mampu utk menghadapinya."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)