CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Cuti2 @ Taiping!!

yea!!..
i went to taiping last saturday right after my silat class..
my dad came to pick me up and we went to Pekan Tg.Malim for lunch..
we ate at pizza hut..
it was my 1st time stepping in there.. ( i mean in tg.malim..)
then after lunch it was like 2 hours drive to taiping from tg.malim..
we checked in a hotel which we did check in b4 this..
it was like almost 2 years ago..
we ( ummie, daddy, me & kicik) did have fun!!!

the day we went to kuala kangsar, it was really hot!!!.
we stop by a stall to drink cendol..
both me and my dad drank 2 bowl of them!!..

like father like daughter i suppose..
hehehe..

i really couldn't understand why must guys change into women??!!!
there were so many " BAPUKS!!" in tesco tg.malim..
i mean like, they really look like women!!
in fact, some of them are pretty!!!
there was this one guy.. i mean gay guy, he looked like a women and sing like a women..
OMG!!!
WHY???!!!!
haihh..


i couldn't upload many pictures in here as i took pictures from ummie's camera..
so.. all the pictures are with her..

nothing much to write here.. i'm just tired and hungry right now..
i arrived here in khar like 10am this morning..
slept till 12pm..
woke up, washed my clothes, clean up my room, feeling lazy to go down and buy food..
now, i'm starving... huh...

this week is my study week..
really want to show my dad that i can get great results..
insya-Allah...
hmm...





this is what happen when kicik don't get toys that he wanted..

and when he gets it, this is what happen..



i took this picture.. where all the LEMBUT guys are all around...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)