CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

LUNCH!!!!!

you might wonder..
"what's so special about lunch??"..
"why do i need to post anything about it??"
well, let me tell you why..
hehehehe...

actually, for tomorrow's class, me and my group member have to do a play..
so, we need to discuss a bit on it..
what to do and so on...
but the papers are with me..
plus i'm the only one staying here in KHAR while the rest in KZ..
so, last night i wanted to make an appointment with them..
we were suppose to meet today during lunch hour..
but one of my group member has an eyesore..
so, we cancelled it and wanted to meet tomorrow morning instead..
but then, the one that has an eyesore called me and said that he's already infront of my college..

??????????.....
so, i had to go down and meet him to pass the paper to him..
i was wondering why did he came all the way to KHAR just to get the papers from me..
anyway, he waited for me at the Pizza and Bakery shop..
when i got there, i passed the papers to him..
before we even start our conversation, it was azan..
so, we didn't talk until the azan was over..
i don't know why, but sitting infront of him during the azan seems like a very long time..

we talk for a bit regarding the play tomorrow when suddenly the waiter came and serve us pizza...
okay, is he going to eat all this???

then he said to me, order my drink..
erk!!!!... i don't even bring my money cuz i thought we were only going to discuss a bit..
i ordered ice lemon tea and said that i wanna go up and get my money..
but he said it was on him..
it was always on him..
i felt guilty eating for free every time i eat with him..
plus, that place was rather expensive!!!

it was the 1st time i ate only with him, and not with our friends...
it felt like a date!!!
maybe it was just me but seriously i felt like people were looking at us..
but why??!!!

i asked him whether he was used eating at that shop or not..
his answer was the same as mine..
it was both our 1st time eating there..
it was nice there but the flies ruin the moment...
huhuhu..

he said he wanted to go to clinic right after lunch cuz his eyes hurt pretty bad..
he might not come for tomorrow's class and might be driving back home tonight..
so, he won't be acting in the play tomorrow then..

the total for the lunch was RM17.50..
the most expensive meal he ever paid for me!!!
we did eat together before with our friends and he paid for them too, but that was like RM5 per head..
but this is like RM 8.75 per head!!!!
how am i ever going to repay him??
i know he didn't pay for me so that one day i will pay for him back..
but we do need to pay back when someone did something for us right..
but when i'm going to pay back??
i don't even know...
we aren't in the same class anymore next semester.. maybe..
and next week is already study week..
hmmm...

anyway i'm glad i met him..
he's a really good friend...
and he always makes me laugh.. A LOT!!!

Thank you so much Que for being so nice to me..


1 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)