CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Che Ann Mohd Tahir

a strong woman..
a loving mother..
totally can't live without her..

this woman i'm talking about is my mother.. i call her mummy!!!

while i was doing my asgmnt, i suddenly missed my mummy..
i remembered when i had fever, she will take good care of  me..
she will never ask me to go to the clinic or even bother to ask my brother to bring me to the clinic..
it is something about a mother's hand that can easily heal me..
seriously..

all she does was to put cold cucumber on my face..
make sure i took hot bath..
serve me warm water with hot nescaffe..
always make sure i will eat my meal even how sick i was..
 a couple of days later i was healthy as ever!!

if i have wound any where on my body, all she does was to put powder on it, and Alhamdulillah it will heal and disappear..

being a mother is really something!!!..
even if i didn't tell her what i do or where i go, one way or another she will know..
i mean everything!!!..
even when i go to my daddy's house, she will know it..
how??!!!

one more thing about my mummy, yes, when i was a kid, i was a bit naughty..
i really don't like listening to no one..
so, i got beat up, yelled at, all that kind of stuff..
but later on, no matter who did it to me, my mom will come to me and say.. "i'm sorry.."
kissed me on my forehead and sing me a song..
cuz i was crying on my bed..( or my sister's bed..heheh..)

the song she used to sing to me was..
" hey sara..sara.. what ever you'll be..you'll be.. the future aren't ours to see.. hey sara..sara.. when i was just a little girl..i ask my mother what would i be.. would i be a teacher.. would i be doctor.. would i be a .....( can't remember the lyric..hehe..)"
then she changed sara to sophie.. my nick name..
only in that song she called me by my nick name sophie..
other than that she will call me by my own real name..SHAFIAH...

she's my only family member that call me SHAFIAH.. the rest call me sophie..
one reason i can love her more.. hehehe...

when i was young.. i love to go to play ground..
at that time, my sister was already a teenager, so she doesn't like spending time with young girls like me..
my brother plays with his friends.. so, me and my mummy went to the play ground together..
we played see-saw.. buai..huhuhu.. teng2.. hide and seek..
she was really a sport!!!
she didn't complain but just play along with me..
when my friends came, my mummy will just sit and look at me playing with them..
she never scolded me if i hurt myself cuz i was a clumsy girl before..
always fall when i run..
so, i hurt my knee, got scratch and bleed..
all she do was smile, put her hand on my head and piggy-back me home..

i was a real dare-devil before..
i like cycling with my brother Kamil, especially after it had stop raining...
we cycle down the hill and fall of our bikes..
we didn't cry but we laughed!!!.. it was fun!!..
so, here we are, bleeding on our knees and elbows, my mummy had to be a nurse to help us out..
she never stop us from doing so, maybe she wants us to experience everything.. hehehe..

at school, she always supports me in everything i do...
coral speaking, debate, public speaking, active in camping, being a prefect..i was always busy in school, but she was okay with it.. she wanted me to do anything within my capability..
she never says no..
as long as i know when to come home and tell her where i was going..

as for my academic, she really wants me to do my best..
she did help me in my school work, except mathematics..
she hated it.. but i loved it!!!

my mummy had gone through a lot in her life..
but yet, she still manage to bring up 5 of her children..

she did told me before, " mummy x kesah mummy ade tmpt tggl ke x, kalau terpaksa menumpang rumah anak pun x pe.. asalkan anak2 mummy ade rumah, dah kawen, ade kerja, mummy da rasa lega.. mummy boleh pergi dah lepas tu semua.."

all she wants is for her children to live a happy life, don't mind her as long as her children are happy..
she won't ask for anything unless we gave her something..
she won't eat anything unless her children eat 1st..
she won't eat anything luxurious unless she shsre them with her children..
my mummy's concept is, " there aren't any mine or yours.. it's ours.."

in a way, my mummy did raise me up well..
i was confident of myself and not scared in doing things that i want..
but, in a way, being too confident is not good either.. huhuhu...

i didn't have a really good childhood life, but i do have a magnificent mother...

mummy, you had done a lot for us, your children..
you always bare with our attitudes...
even how mad we were at you, you will always come back to us with a smile on your face..
when we were sad or felt down, you will come and hugged us...
you're always excited in doing something and will make sure that we take part in it as a whole family..
you cook delicious food that i don't think anyone can beat your cooking..=]

i love you for who you are..
you always know how i feel even if i didn't tell you..
you always know how to cheer me up when i'm not in the mood..
you can't give us a luxurious life and hand us money whenever we need it..
yes, we did lived a hard life before..
but you sure did know how to brighten up our lives..

mummy, you are an incredible mother...
i love you so much and i'm sorry for all of my wrongs to you..

YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING!!!!
YOU'RE A GREAT MOM, MUMMY!!!

WE (izzee, izan, amin, kamil, sofie) LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!





1 comments:

Unknown said...

Fie.. kata belajar Bahasa Inggeris.. pesal tulis 'a strong women'.. ramainya mummy ;P

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)