CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 15, 2010

SOPHIE ON LEAVE FROM ASGMNTS!!!

due to tones of asgmnts, due date that we have to catch up, I haven't really enjoyed my day here..
so, when pak din offered me to buy me a cake as a late birthday gift, all I do was to accept it!!...
YES!!!

so, I planed my day..
silat group asgmntt done, E-Book, sikit jek lagi.. hehehe.. Kenegaraan, hmmm.. ok2..
so, at 8.30pm, me, chewy and pak din went to EZ Corner to have our dinner..( my 1st meall of da day, cuz i didn't eat lunch dat day..)
there we met with hanis and alya..
so, we had our dinner together while watching King Kong at TV3..

yea.. chewy looks a bit different here cuz she stole my mango juice!!!!

hanis and alya.. makan x ingat dunia.. hehehe..

chewy's meal...

pak din's meal..

my meal.. huhuhuu...


then, afterward, we went to cake store, near EZ corner..
alya and hanis also wanted to but me a slice of cake..
so, there i was, choosing my cake..hehehe..
i wanted chocolate cake cuz that's my favourite..
but there aren't any..
i was a bit dissapointed so i said i didn't want any yet..
maybe next time..
but, they insisted to buy me one on that very night..
so i chose 2 slices..

pak din paid this for me..

hanis and alya paid this for me..


when i got back to my place i was wondering how does this cakes taste like..
as soon as it reaches my tongue....

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

SEDAP NYERRR!!!!!!!

hehehehe..
seriously, Tiramisu is the best!!!
better than secret recipe..
hehehehe...
blueberry was good too..
i shared them with my housem8...
and it was gone in a split second..
now maybe u can imagine how good it was..

SUPERB!!!!

( maybe i'm saying this due to i'm so keen to eat real cake, i mean real birtday cake... wuu.. wuu.. T_T )

whatever it is.. I had a great day yesterday..
at least...
now, again, back to my asgmnts..
haih...

(SOPHIE REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO GO HOME THIS WEEKEND TO CELEBRATE HER BIRTHDAY.. MAYBE )

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)