CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Busy Wednesday

it all began early in the morning..
i did not have enough sleep as i was doing my asgmnts the night before..
i went to literature class fromm 9-10am..
then me and chewy went for food hunt..
well, we did order food at KHAR's cafe but the food was for sunday..
and we had to do this Pengurusan KO activity on wednesday..
to make it simple, it was a short notice given by our instructor..
so, we had to canceled the food and went to find food else where..

we thought of ordering the same food that is mee goreng at other stalls but i don't think they can prepare it in such short time..
so, we went from stall to stall, finding a place where they sell food and drinks in bulk..
Alhamdullilah, we found a grocery store which sell the stuff that we need..
so,, here we are, chewy and me, grabbing 41+41=82 packs of breads for the pengurusan ko later on that evening.. haih.. it was quite embarrassing as people do walk by the store and were looking at us..
then we ordered 2 bulks ( 24+24=48 boxes of drinks) of boxed drinks..
we didn't carry them with us back to college because it was seriously heavy..

done with that, we went back to college and had to canceled the food that we ordered at the cafe..
by that time it was almost 12pm..
so, i went in my room after filling up my stomach with whatever food that i can eat at that time and started to do my asgmnts..
it was the report writing for EC class..
lucky me because we did wrapped up the hamper the night before so i did not have that much work to do in order to prepare for that pengurusan ko thing..
i was so busy typing that i lost track of time..
by the time i realise it was already 3pm!!!
OH MAN!!!

then someone came into my place..

"is Shafiah here?.. Shafiah, where are you?"

it was suba, thilaga and usha..
i promised them by 3pm to get ready to go to the gym for pengurusan ko..
MAN!!!.. i'm so sorry..
they were all ready and here i am wearing my KHAR t-shirt with my shorts on, sitting in front of my laptop..
then chewy came to help us up in carrying the hamper..

i was so in a rush that i just stuffed whatever things that i might need later on..
plus, i have replacement class at 7 pm.. haih...

i was late as my friends have waited for me at the bus stop in front of the campus for 1/2 an hour..
i'm so sorry alya, hanis, nisa and faezah.. wuu..wuu..T_T

then i passed the hamper to them and took chewy, thilaga and usha with me to get the food and drinks and carry them to the gym..
it was totally heavy, the box, i mean..
and the gym was so far away from the entrance (Pintu Timur)...
i was dead tired..
so, when we reached the gym, we set up the place a bit and start packing up the foods and drinks..

then, the rest of the group members of pengurusan ko came in and registered..
it was our turn now to handle a game or function i may say..
because they did theirs already on futsal and pantun..
ours was suppose to be on ikatan dan simpulan tali..
but, because there had been change of plan, we did wall climbing instead..
the instructor in charge was Abang Mizi, a Sport Science student but i did not know what semester he's in..hehehe..
we were suppose to start at 4pm, but he came a bit late due to his class, so we started at 4.30pm..

as me and the rest was waiting for Abg Mizi, i bump into Que and nekman, we are in the same class for EC..
they were having class too at the gym..
hmmmph... the gym going to be very noisy i could tell..

so, the program started, abg mizi taught us a couple of rope knots..
then we started our wall climbing..
it was quite interesting and all of us had fun!!!..
we even did a competition on wall climbing on who's the fastest..

by the time we had finished the program it was already 6.45pm...
so i rushed to the printing store to print out my asgmnt..
i was totally exhausted as i had to edit the pages a little bit..

then, i had to brisk walk ( kak yen taught me that word..hehehe) to class as i was so late..
the class was at Taman U, it was quite far if you had to walk from campus...
as i entered the class, madam let us go for a while to perform our maghrib prayers..
by 8pm, everyone had hand in their group asgmnts..
seriously, i had a headache by that time as i had lack of sleep and had to do stuff that needed me to use my energy a lot!!!..
i lay on the desk for a while as i was waiting for madam to start the class..
well, it was actually a quiz..

i was being tested on this day phisically and mentally...
I'M TIRED!!!!!

it was a writing test..
so, i just write whatever was on my mind regarding the topic given..

i finished it off a bit early than others, so again, i rested my head on the desk..
it was an hour worth of test...
when we finished the class, it was already 9 pm something...
i was hungry...hehehehe...

i planned to eat at the cafe infront of the college but then, yap, hairi and sofie asked me and chewy to go to pesta convo as it was the last day..
so, i just followed them because my aim was  to find food.. LAPAR!!!

we walked around, regardless how tired me and chewy was...
we bought some food and went straight home..
by the time i reached my place it was already 10.30pm..
i took my shower, ate my dinner, rested a bit, then SHUT DOWN!!!

i went to sleep at about 12am..
it was hard to sleep as i was having a headache...
WHY??!!!

then, the next day, that is today, i have class early in the morning at 8am..
i had to get up early for this writing class...
oh well...

today, i'm just in the mood of cleaning..
hehehehhe..
so i cleaned up my room as it was in a bit of a mess because usually, after i had done my work, i will shut down my laptop and land on my bed which is just next to my study table..
so, basically, i did not clear up my desk..
=p

my haousem8 was a bit surprise to see me cleaning up..
well, only when my place is clean i will have the mood to keep on doing my piled up asgmnts..
hehehehehe...

well, i still have like 4 asgmnts to go..
Go Michii!!.. Go Michii!!!... ^-<






abang mizi... =]
alya duta hamper di bilik ku.. hehehhee..




comfy!!!!




this is how my room looks like.. hek2..





THERE ARE CERTAIN PICTURES WERE NOT ABLE BEING UPLOADED DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS.

1 comments:

effa_dila said...

seronotnyer main tuh

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)