CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Abang Zafri ♥ Kak Fiza

Abang Zafri And Kak Fiza
(or may I call Uncle Zafri And Aunt Fiza.. hehehe..
Me and ummie.. meratah ayam goreng.. ngee~




macam mane Lan ley jd pengapit??.. x adil btol..





Na bunga!!!.. Na Kawen!!!


last friday, 19th march 2010, right after EC class, like about 8pm, I went back home by train..
there was a 'Kenduri' that I have to attend in Bandar Baru Bangi..
it was Ummie's cousin's wedding.. Abg Zafri...
the theme was Gold, and it was quite nice..
even though most of us are tired but the wedding was splendid..
the weather was not hot nor was it raining..
it was just nice...
many of the relatives came for the wedding..
they even skyped with Mak Teh who is from London..
her daughter Rihanna did came to Malaysia for the wedding on behalf of her..


x kira muda atau tua, sume berebut nak amek bunga.. huhuhuhu..


black kebaya.. Miss Rihanna.. hehehe..

ehehe.. sorry adam.. penyek mu!!!


nothing much I wanna write for this blog as I am stealing my time to update my blog..
gotta go back to my asgmnt..

NEXT BLOG MIGHT BE ON THE DAY I CELEBRATE MY INDEPENDENCE BEING FREE FROM ASSIGNMENT!!!!


3 comments:

cik effa said...

so sweeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttt

yufi zetty said...

so jealous.. huhu.. <3

Shafiah Sulaiman said...

ehehehe.. nafsu den na kawen pun naek nih.. find me a husband!!!.. hahahaha!!!

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)