CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 26, 2010

Yes!!!!.... Bye2 Mr and Mrs A!!!!!

TERASA BAGAIKAN MERDEKA!!!!!!!

OOppss!!!
I mean I felt like I have just celebrated my independence day.. heheheh..
at last, no more burden, for now..
goodbye Mr and Mrs Assignments..
you have troubled me a lot this month and I have been so busy and lack of sleep because of you..
Oh please don't come to me anymore for this semester..
for I shall die if you come and haunt me again...
(hehehe...literature effects..)

In Computer Assist Language Learning (CALL) class, I was quite excited as I was about to hand in 4 asgmnts right after class...
I've given my commitment and presented what I'm suppose to present..
I make it fun as Madam Leela said its like a micro teaching that I have to do..
So, I make it fun as an introduction so it would not be a boring class if i were to teach in class..
i put on this video as an introduction..





and did a couple of exercise as if my friends are my students..
I was just HAPPY!!!!!...

Alhamdulillah!!!!

most of my asgmnts have been handed in..
now, on monday i'll pass up my kenegaraan...
then, i have to do my report book for Pengurusan Ko..

next, i wanna go to the river!!!..
yeay!!!!..
wanna have some fun b4 final exam..
it's just around da corner..
haih...

even though I'm happy right now, i'm a bit depressed too...
do you know the kind of feeling when you think that you might get something that you want, then suddenly you feel that you might not get the chance to have it at all..
that's what happen to me..
maybe my fault of having too much hope..
but it's not wrong in hoping right??
hmmmm...





Be mine.. hehehe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)