CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

..sweet people around me...

as usual.. lately i sleep very early..
i'm so dead asleep that i dun even notice if there's people coming in & out of my room..
why i say so.. well..
this morning i woke up and i saw a note on my wall..
i ignore it cuz i had a headache so i lay back on my bed for a while..
then after like half an hour i check up the note..
it was from nina, effa and elly.. ( my lovely PUDING!!!)
they were concern bout me.. they reminded me to take my medicine and hope i will heal soon..
it was juz so sweet.. they said i was asleep so they didn't want to wake me up..
as a prove, nina took pictures of me sleeping..
huishh.. she show them to me today when i met her at the language faculty..
she said she pat me on my shoulder but i still didn't wake up..
that medicine i took is very strong indeed..
uhuhuhuu..
my ummie even wrote something on my facebook wall telling me to get medicine at the pharmacy..
zaf message me this morning asking if i had eaten my medicine yet..
they're juz so sweet..
my house mate even gave me some suggestion wat to do with my foot..
there's so many advices from many people..
they're so caring...
TERHARU!!!!!

the itchiness still hasn't gone away..
i was even surprise to see my foot this morning..
so red and ... i dunno wat to say..
i'll wait for another week..
if it's still like this.. i'm going to clinic again...
but now i easily get tired..
i dun even noe why..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)