CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

.. holiday in Port Dickson.. then off to Tanjung Malim..

 last 26th dec my family & i went to Port Dickson for holiday...
well.. it was kinda fun..we checked in Tiara Hotel..
but the hotel was in the list of 'BAD HOTELS I'VE BEEN IN'..
the room was not even been cleaned up when we get there..
the bathroom was clogged..
the air-conditioner was leaking..
huh.. but it was indeed very cold.. they don't provide the remote to control the temperature..
later dat afternoon off to the pool..
it was fun.. we even stayed in the pool eventhough it was raining..
then at night my cousin & i went to the game room..
it's like an arcade..
we played games of course..
then we went to this karaoke room..
RM2 per song.. ehehehe...
we sang nazra ku, issabela and cinta dalam hati if i'm not mistaken..
it was indeed a moment where i sing my heart out.. FUN!!!!
the next day, in the morning we went to the pool again..
after breakfast we went home..
cuz my dad has to send me back to KHAR...
it was time chasing cuz i dun like being late..

date: 27th decenber 2009
time: 3.15pm
avenue: Kolej Harun AminurRashid

when i got to KHAR, i went to blok 2 to get my keys & stuff.. i thought i was gonna get a different house cuz dat's wat happened to most of my frens.. lucky me i got the same block, same house, same floor, but different room.. my room mate is not the same either... my room mate is semester 6 gurl, from kelantan, taking economy, Kak Maiza.. hmmph.. i want my old room mate.. uhuuu... the starting of my semester 2 is not that good.. my feet started to itch very badly, my sore throat doesn't wanna leave me, i have headache at night, pn.leela starting to give us piles of asgmnts.. urghh.. and my my body ache sumtimes too.. i'm not feeling well.. hurgh...yes, i'm targeting to get good results dis year.. but not in dis condition.. how am i suppose to focus if my health keeps on disturbing me.. WHY??!!! in falsafah& dasar class and even kenegaraan, only me & my fren zaff the only tesl'ians in dat class.. huhuhu.. 1st time i see so many guys in one class since i study here in UPSI.. it's a mixture of variety courses.. there's sejarah, BM, physical science, arab, biology.. and wat ever else.. dis is very challenging... to be the only tesl'ians in dat class..
today is my second day of semester 2..
my day starts offat UPSI clinic..
getting some medicine..
then we (me & zaff) bump into a guy from UUM..
he ask us bout this pentagon building..
uhuhu.. & we didn't know wat building & where it is located..
poor him we couldn't help him out..
it's kinda embarrasing too not to be able helping to find the plce when u do study there..yaiks..
then on our way to class.. we saw our senior..
long time haven't seen him.. green does suits him well...
then we got to the wrong place for our class..
we had to walk all the way from Taman U 29 to Tadahan Utara..
( dat's a long way man...)
when we got there the class has already started..
well, we're only 3 minutes late...
i'm getting quite better now except for my foot...
when will this itchiness end...
hmmph...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)