CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 4, 2009

..my 1st friday in december 2009..


..pic yg kuh lukis mse x pat na tdo uh..



..kicik kuh na g solat jumaat..TOMEI!!!

dis morning i woke up & it was so cold..
dun feel like waking up though..
uhuhuhu..
my dad was on his computer..& the rest was still sleeping..
so i landed on the couch, turn my phone on & started "facebook"ing..ngee~
it's free.. cuz we have wi-fi at home..
after breakfast ummie told my cousin & i to help daddy fix up da excercise machine..
just then i know a true fact that ummie was a fitness instructor when she was at my age..
WOW!!!!.. something new about her.. hehee..
so, upstairs at the hall is our fitness hall..
YEAY!!!
we're on the game of The Biggest Looser too..hehehe..
well, Kamil (my brother) & i did teach aerobic before back in Penang..
it was easy.. just follow the CD.. then teach them the very next day..
i was thinner back then & more stamina... ngee~
we did aerobic with the american students & a couple of our tuisyen student who joined our Silat class..
it was indeed a very fun time.. weee~

today my kicik is so cute wearing the kurta..
my opah bought it for him at makkah..
CUTE!!!! xD
 and right now i'm alone at home (5.08pm)
cuz my dad & ummie went to teach tuisyen..
while i have to teach add math tonight.. YAIKS!!!
i did tought add math yesterday, but that was like the 1st chapter..
but tonight, they want me to go through all the f4 syllabus..
OMG!!!
HELP ME!!!!
uhuhuhuhu..
i love math ....but add math???
i left it like over a year now...
WHY???!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)