CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

..kicik kuh baek rinie..

i dunno why but my lil bro seems to listen to me today..
he eats a lot & only if i feed him..
he wants to play with me & won't let me even go to toilet..or else he's gonna cry..
he can't let go of me..
so weird..
hahaha!!!
he even wants me to 'dodoi' him when he wanted to take a nap..
rase manje jek dia tido dgn kuh..
SAYANG KICIK!!!
one week in count down & he's gonna be 3 years old...
we're 17 years different in age..
why??
cuz my ummie adopted him..
he has a twin..name shahrul..
another family adopted him..
my ummie wanted to adopt both of him..tp x dan.. =/
anyway.. this 10th ada bday party for kicik..
yeay!!!

cayang kicik kuh tomei!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)