CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

IT HURTS!!!

This semester, I’ve been to the clinic like several times, and today my entry will be on me going to clinic again.. haihh~

Am I sick? No. Then, why do I need to go to the clinic? Well, I AM not sick, but there’s something wrong with my back [ area ‘pinggang’]

The first time I noticed the pain was during ‘raya’, but it wasn’t that bad, so I ignored it.

Then on last Monday, I realise that the pain was no ordinary pain like I used to have every month, I was hoping that it will go away and it was nothing like what I’ve experience before that made a friend of mine to call me ‘nenek’ [ my body posture wasn’t straight due to back-pain].

The next day, Tuesday, my movement became restricted, it was hard for me to bend my body!

During prayer, I can’t even do my ‘rukuk’ properly, and even ‘sujud’! Ya Allah.. only He knows the pain that I have to endure.

Later at night I asked one of the PUDING, Nina, to massage my back as she is good in massaging.
It hurts like OMG! when she started to massage me. The rest of the PUDING were curious why didn’t I scream though it hurts so much? Well, I seriously not the type of a girl that screams. Prove?

1.      1.  When my phone was snatch by the STUPID ‘mat rempit’ on my way back from work [ after SPM I  worked as a waitress in Secret Recipe ] at night, I didn’t scream but I cried.

2.       2. When my finger was ‘tersepit’ at Effa’s door car, I didn’t scream, instead I just cried till one of the PUDING realised it and opened the door for me.

... and many more, but I can’t recall.

Starting that night I had difficulties in walking, I mean like REALLY HARD for me to walk. I walked so slow, one small step at a time. Took me quite some time to move from one place to another. GOD!

Today, Wednesday, I only had one class that was Phonetics & Phonology. The class was all the way at Proton City that took about 20 minutes to get there by car, and almost 30 minutes by bus.

Lucky me Effa drove her car to class today so I get to ride with her. But to get in the car was a problem for me. I CAN’T BEND MY BODY! They had to wait for me to get in the car and the way I get in the car was like a pregnant lady!

I have to sit up straight all the time and I mean REALLY STRAIGHT! Like a model learning how to sit.
I was in GREAT pain.

I’m not the type of a girl that easily cry when I got hurt, I just bare with it, not the ‘mengada-ngada’ kind of girl okay.

The pain was so SUPERB that I really can’t stand it very much, I tried to pretend like I was okay and there’s nothing to worry about but my movement shows that I AM NOT OKAY AT ALL.

You know, in class, you do need to move around. For me, to sit and move my body a bit so that I can write on the table was A GREAT DEAL for me! IT HURTS!

Even the lecturer was curious, what was wrong with me.

Dr.Che Ton: Syakira, are you okay?

Chewy: She got kidney problem.

Me: No! My back hurts, it’s hard for me to move around.

[ Dr. Che Ton call me Syakira all the time, and Chewy, as usual, making jokes. ]

Dr. Che Ton : You shouldn’t be sitting down, you need to lay down Syakira.


As much as I want to but where can I lay down in class??

We moved on with our class and I continued baring the pain, till suddenly I can’t hold it anymore, that I ACCIDENTALLY cried.

Dr. Che Ton: Syakira, what’s wrong?! Dah teruk sangat dah ni, kenapa tak pergi klinik?

Me: I’m going to, after class, Effa’s taking me there.

Dr. Che Ton: Dah, dah, pergi sekarang. Pack your stuff. Where’s Effa? Go! Go!


When she said that, I can’t hold my tears anymore, I cried so hard because it does REALLY HURTS!

So, off Effa, Chewy and me went to the clinic. It took me for almost an hour waiting for my turn in the clinic.


Doctor: Kenapa kamu sakit pinggang ni?

Me: Saya pun tak tau la doctor.

Doctor: Kamu ade jatuh ke? Buat kerja berat?

Me: Jatuh takde la, tapi buat kerja berat ade.

Doctor: Kamu orang perempuan, tak boleh buat kerja berat2 sangat ni, bahaya.

Me: Tapi da agak lama dah, saya angkat barang berat tu masa awal bulan puasa hari tu, sekarang baru kena effect?

Doctor: Kamu suka minum air sejuk kan?

Me: [Smiling.. ] Ye, saya..

Doctor: Ais tu boleh kasi otot kita lemah dik, ni bukan masalah tulang kamu, otot kamu ni dah lemah. Dah kahwin ke belum ni?

Me: Belum. = ='

Doctor: Macam mana kamu nak mengandung nanti, buat kerja berat mcm ni da sakit2, tu la, orang pompuan kena jaga, otot kita x sama dgn otot lelaki. Skrg, kamu cuba elakkan diri drpd buat kerja berat. Berhenti minum ais terus.


ERK! Stop from drinking cold drinks?! WHY?!

I asked the doctor to give me an injection to ease out my pain like how the last time I did.

It cost me RM45 for the injection and medicine! I’ve used my sticker the last time where I can get treatment for free, and I even used my friend’s sticker also for the second time. This time around, I got nobody else to ask for sticker, so I had to use my money. Plus it wouldn’t be fair for me to keep on using my friends’ sticker because they might need it too.

I went to sleep after I took my medicine and when I woke up, the pain did ease a bit, but it still hurts, even when I’m sitting down. And it was still hard for me to get off of my bed. Last time I got the injection, the pain ease out so fast and I was feeling great with no back pain. But this time around, I wonder why the medicine is not as effective as before? Is it because it is a different clinic? Different medicine? Different doctor?

This pain makes it hard for me to do work. I can’t sit for long, how am I going to do my assignments?
I can’t walk on normal pace, it’s hard for me to move around. Don’t even ask how I shower, put my clothes on, etc.! All I can tell you is that IT AIN’T EASY.

But, Alhamdulillah, the pain did ease a bit and I am in no position to keep on complaining and whining about the pain I have to endure right now.

I always remind myself, things happen for a reason. Maybe it’s a test for me and I need to be strong in facing it. Insya-Allah.

Allah is the one that gives us strengths, Allah is the one that will take it back.
Whenever we’re in pain, whenever we face problems, to Him we seek for help.

Ya Allah, kurangkan dan hapuskanlah kesakitan ku ini.

- okay sofie, no more lifting heavy objects!-


THANKS PUDING FOR ALWAYS HELPING ME OUT IN TIMES I NEED YOU LADIES.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhu.. dgr ckp doc tu.. NO MORE ICE! huhu.. taka care ok dear.. iqa doakan fie cpt sembuh.. :)

Frau said...

x mo urut u dah.

sori.

mesti sakit kan.

:(

Ada said...

hope cpt sembuh fy

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)