CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

what i do in wangsa maju...

it has been almost a week since the last time i posted any blog..
well, i've been back in wangsa maju..

i get to meet my BBFF!!
yea!!
thanx for the gift~

date: 29th April 2010

on this date my mummy turned 57!!!!
yea!!!
we celebrated her birthday..
i wanted to cook for her but she insisted in cooking herself..
by 9.30pm all of my sibling were in the house already..
except for amin, i guess he had some work to do..
we had a great time!!!
me and my sis izan even created a song..
well, not creating actually but translating..
wonder girls' song, nobody, into Kelantanese~

"tok se oghe laen nok mu!!"

ehehehe... we even dance a lil bit as kamil turn on the video on his lappy..
weee~


Date: 1st May 2010

i woke up in the morning as i have to go back in tg.malim..
moving time!!!
okay, i didn't finish my final exam yet..
but it will be easy for me to move my stuff earlier..
so, off i go with my daddy to tg.malim that morning..
thanks to kak maiza, kak yatt, jiha, effa and nina who helped me out in carrying my stuff...
after i had moved my stuff in my daddy's house, off we went to KLCC..
we went to meet Jamilah, my daddy's student from Thailand..
and we had lunch at Burger King..
i ate The Angry Whopper ( spicy )!!!!
SUPERB!!!!!!!
by that time it was already 4pm something due to heavy traffic on the road and in the mall.. hehehe..
then amin called me saying he was already at home..
so i had to rush home..
like right after i fill up my belly and it was indeed really full.. ( perot sengkak!!), i walk towards LRT station and ran to the train as it was closing as i reached it..
huh!!!
then when i reached wangsa maju i had to walk home..
it was indeed challenging...
it was about to rain..
i was carrying a bag with some clothes in it..
and my belly was full..
walking up cuz it was like a hill~

when i reached home, amin brought his friend along..
we talked for a bit regarding kamil as he was not home at that time..
amin bought mummy some presents and she really like it.. A LOT!!!

date: 2nd may 2010


and today, i'm going out for a kenduri somewhere in cheras...
my sis-in-law's family...


and i have to go back to tg.malim 2morrow as i have my final paper on tuesday..


even though i seem to be having a great time..
there are some stuff messing in my mind..
oh well~

1 comments:

effa_dila said...

nice one..ehem2..what did u receive from ur bbbbbbbbbfffffffff?

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)