CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 21, 2010

result semester 2


My semester 2 exam's result is not good...


my pointer dropped quite a bunch compared to semester 1..
well, the excuse was "semester 2 papers are hard!!!"...
can be accepted..but not me...
i'm not saying that i'm great or good or clever or what so ever...
but i know myself well enough..
and I know why i get that kind of result..
seriously...


semester 1, I was really pumped up to do the exam..
i even made short colourful notes!!!
i joined study group..
i was really studying..( for certain subject only that was Linguistic )..
well, i did feel like i was facing exam that time...


semester 2....
exam??
okay...
answer base on what i have in my head...
that's all..
i did study..
a little bit............only....
i don't know..
i just...
i didn't feel like i was facing exam at all..
it was like a test to me...
i wasn't serious i guess...
i have never been serious for exam in my whole entire life time...
that is the hardest thing for me to change... to be serious during exam...
i don't know why i'm like that..
i wanted to change, but when exam comes, i'm still like that..
OH GOD!!!!!

i hate myself when it comes to this..
i know i can do better but i refuse..
why??
I DON"T KNOW!!!!!



my parents did say something regarding to this..
it's not like i don't appreciate their advices, but.....
urghhh!!!!!
i need a kick on my butt!!

(just saying, didn't really mean it..or want it.. the kick i mean..)

hurmmm...
i'm going to umrah next month and of of my doa will be on my attitude in studying and facing exam...
i really need to change that ASAP!!!!


i realize since i was in primary school that i'm a very stubborn child...
always wanting to do things that i want to do only...
if i don't want to do it and i was forced to do it, i'll do it 50-50....



i want to change...
I WANT TO CHANGE!!!!!



my result is not good or strong enough...
i need to do better...
i will try to do better next semester..
the matter of fact, I AM GOING TO DO BETTER NEXT SEMESTER!!!


i need to learn to keep promises to myself..
i need to learn to put 100% effort in all my work...



Insya-Allah i can do that....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)