CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Teacher's Day!!!

i don't really remember my primary schools' teachers but i remember this one particular teacher (whose name i had forgotten~) who had helped me a lot when i was in std 4 in SK Taman Ehsan (1999)...
i wasn't living in a good and stable life back in the days...
i faced hardship in life that sometimes we don't even have food to eat..
we don't have new clothes to be worn..
we don't even have pocket money to eat in school or even to bring our own lunch box to school..

but this teacher, she was my Kajian Tempatan teacher and she really liked to talk to me a lot..
sometimes she gave me pocket money during recess time in school or she will bring me a lunch box..
she also did gave me some new school uniforms..
she always told me to study hard so that one day i can help my mom and change the way we were living..
she knew that i love math so much so she encouraged me to do well in that subject..
as a prove i scored 100% in all math tests and exams during the whole year i was in std 4...
she was indeed really proud of me..
but in std 5, i had to change school because we were moving to gombak..
it was kind of saddening being a part from someone who really cared and encouraged me a lot in something that i love the most..

she was the only teacher that i really look up to..
although i have met many teachers in my life, and they did helped me  lot in school in becoming a great prefect, a good debater, a good public speaker, and all the academic stuff, but this one particular teacher, she wasn't helping me as a teacher, she was helping as a mother..

she was really a caring and loving teacher..
she was the reason i love math so much as she always encourage me in it..
she was the reason i like to be a prefect..
she was the reason that everything went on smoothly in school for me whenever she was around..
she was the one i can lay my head one when i have problems with my friends..

she was really SUPERB!!!
up till now i still can't forget about her..
even though i don't remember her name, but i still remember her kindness..
and i really love her so much~
happy teacher's day teacher..
thanks for everything that you had done for me..
you are a great teacher and there is no way i will forget you..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)