CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Great Bday Party!!!

yup2!!!..

i celebrated my birthday with my brother Kamil!!!
okay.. i know my bday passed last month.. but still.. i want to celebrate with my family too...

how many guest???
let me see...
uncle su's family plus opah=8
uncle mizi's family=4
izan's family=4+1 baby
izzee's family plus kamil=5
me, dady, ummie and kicik=4
brother lateef's family=4
add all up = 30!!!!

yeay!!!!

the menu..

nasi beryani ( requested by me!!)
salad..
fruits..
pudings...
cakes!!!

what kind of cakes??

Strawberry cheese cake..
Carrot cake..
Chocolate cake..
all baked by us!!!

SERONOK!!!!

even though it was tiring.. ( of course).. but i had a great time!!!...

we ate..
we sing..
we went to the club house..
we played..
we talked..
hahahahaha!!!

what else to say??
urmm..
juz enjoy the pics!!!













































great time!!
great day!!!
opah came..
izan came..
izzee came..
kamil came..
but not amin..
hurmm~

next week..
my mummy's birthday!!!.
yeay!!!!

wait for the next post in my blog!!!
(^-^)

IT WAS A REALLY GREAT DAY!! SERIOUSLY!!!.. I LOVE MY FAMILY SO MUCH!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)