CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

EC 2 exam in DP...

i really need to write this up..
what happen??
i tell u what happen..
i hate the system now..
who organised the DP i don't even know..
i wasn't even sitting with my group..
i was being thrown far away from my group, and my place SUCKS!!!

i was itting right infront of the obsever's desk..
next to a wall which was so close to me..
the place smelled like a cat pee there!!!
how can i answer my exam in such place??!!!

UURGHHH!!!!!

i was controlling my temper as i was really fed up at that time..
how do you suppose to answer when the condition isn't right..

A CAT PEE AT MY PLACE!!!!
IT SMELLED LIKE CAT PEE!!!!

plus, i was having a hard time finding my place and i was the last to sit down...
why does sit number 152 is all the way infront while 153 is like all the way back in the hall???
aren't 152 suppose to be infront 153??
i hate my place!!!
who in the world organised the place??!!!

plus, the exam sheets, there were like thousands of things to fill in before we even start answering the paper..
my course name is the longest ever and i need to write it in full!!!

Pendidikan Program Bahasa Inggeris Sebagai Bahasa Kedua..
short form = TESL..

why can't i just right TESL???
i wasted 10 minutes filling up those things...

the paper was for 2 1/2 hours..
but i took only 1 1/2 hours..
i was really doing the exams despite the smell of the cat pee..

i answered well enough, i think...
at least i was really having fun writing my essay..

A Scary Experience I can Never Forget...
it is base on true story..
but i edited a bit.. to make it even scarier..
hehehehe...

i finished my paper by 10.40am..
i really can't stand the smell and i was wondering is it just me who smelled it??

so, i asked the man there if i can get the h*** out of the exam hall..
( of course i asked him nicely)

once i was given permission, i get my butt out of that place in a flash!!!

oh man~

i hope 4 tomorrow exam my place won't be like this..
or even worse???

GOD, save me~

2 comments:

cik chocomint said...

babe...xbley tulis TESL ke??i slumber badak je tulis TESL...huhu..mati i!!

i feel sorry for u...nseb bek ec je..klu sbjek ssh mesti trganggu u nk jwb xam...

Shafiah Sulaiman said...

tu pasal la beb.. klau kenegaraan, then esei lak.. mau fie ngamuk kt situ.. huhuu..

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)