CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 12, 2010

Semester 3 [2010/2011]

my day starts at 8.30am when i get up in the morning to get ready to go to class..
by 9.10am, i'm already at the bus stop where the rest of PUDING were waiting for me..
only me and jos stay in KHAR while the rest they rented a house...

the class was at 10am so we went to HEP to look at the schedule for bus transportation..

Pembelajaran dan Perkembangan Pelajar [3P]
my 1st class of the day, 10am-12pm..
the lecturer look like a very strict person..
but actually, she's GREAT!!!
she likes to make jokes..
one thing about her that kind of 'cut' me a bit is her perception about us TESL'ians..
TESL= 'buat kerja cincai'
TESL= always argue with other courses when it comes to paperwork
TESL= very western'ish
TESL= very outspoken without thinking of what others might feel

despite al that, of what she said about TESL'ians, i like her very much due to how she handle the class, the way of her teaching, i just like her, she's COOL!!!
well, i do need to prove her wrong about what she said about us 1st..

Second Language Acquisition
2nd class of the day, situated in Proton City...
it is almost like 4-5km worth of journey from campus to proton city..
the place is nice and look very modern!
they have swimming pool which i'm not sure if we can jump in it..
our class is from 4-5pm and the lecturer is actually my silat teacher here in UPSI..
he wanted to elect a class representative so i volunteered myself...
fitri is the assistant as he is the only male in the class...



our reflection on the floor.. ^^,






on the way back home i accidentally dropped the R.I (rancangan instruksional) in the bus...
lucky me the bus was still there by the time i realise i lost the R.I..
i need to photocopy for the whole class...
then off me and chewy went to the library to find references..
then here i am infront of the computer updating my blog with my 1st day of lecture in semester 3...
later tonight PUDING & i are going out for dinner..
haven't eat yet for the whole day..
SO HUNGRY!!!

-out-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)