CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

How my April starts.

how my April starts was kinda funny..
i don't know what's up with all these challenges from my friends..
but i did tried one of the challenges.. hehee..


1st April 2010
well, my housem8, jiha asked me to do something and i did..
but unfortunately the person she told me to call that night did not pick up the phone..
hmmmphh..
oh well...
so, i left jiha's room and went to my bedroom instead, wanting to sleep..
as i was about to listen to the radio using my phone, someone called me..
so pick it up.. the screen wrote.." ___ maxis"...


OMG!!!!
it was the person that jiha told me to call..
pretending like i did not call first, i just pick up the phone..

"urm, sorry, td tertekan, ter call pulak td.. hehhe.."
"mcm mne boleh trtekan tu??"
"x de la, num ___ mcm atas skali lam call list, so mcm tertekan la"
"owh, lain kali jgn tertekan lagi ae"
"uh?..mcm mne tu?"
"xde la, lain kali, kalau nk ckp, ckp je trus."
"owh.. err.. kalau mcm tu, alang2 ___ da kol nih, kita ckp je la trus."

hahahahahah!!!
i don't know how to cover up as i was so BUSTED!!!!!!
but, it was fun, 1st time i think we did not talk about academic matter on the phone..
this person likes to joke a lot!!!
we talked for a bit and hung up as that person need to perform prayers..

to be honest, i was totally HAPPY on my 1st April!!!!!
i laughed a lot and was just totally hyper..
then at night, me and chewy went out for dinner at SANTAI...
at first it was just us two, then i asked chewy to asked the person that she had been wanting to have dinner with to come for dinner with us, and he accepted.. hehehehe..
well, we are in the same class for EC and falsafah..
so, he's like a friend of us...


waiting for my meal with a bright smile!!!!.. hehehe..

while chewy played with the cat..


then, after dinner and meeting with TESL'ians, we went for a walk...
we 'lepak tepi sungai'...hehehee..
the weather was nice..
but before that, we went to PRIMAS grocery shop..
because on the way there, we meet up with nina and elly..
they wanted to buy something, as for me, i wanted to eat ice-cream..
so, i took a container of ice-cream..

"pakcik, aiskrim ni brape ae harga dia?"
meh pakcik tengok...( belek2 aiskrim)... takde harga pun nih"
"mcm ni la pakcik, saya tetapkan harga RM2, boleh?"
"ha, boleh.'
"betul ke ni pakcik?. sya gurau je.. aiskrim ni mesti RM4 ke atas kot."
"xpe la, kamuu bayar RM2"

the pakcik was so nice!!!!

the ice-cream that only cost me RM2!!!!


so, we brought the ice-cream to the river..
at first it was me, chewy, nina, elly and faiz...
then nina and elly left..
fitri, hafiz and sheena came along...
it was quite nice to talk and stay by the river like that..
then we went home as it was kinda late...

2nd April 2010

maybe i had too much fun on 1st april, now on 2nd april i was not in a good mood...
i don't know why though..at first.. hmmph..
in the morning we had CALL class...
then after friday prayers we had this seminar because there was a speech from Tunku Mohani Tunku Mohtar..
only TESL'ians had to go for the seminar..
then right after the seminar i had class, EC class...
something happen in class that changes my mood totally..suddenly..
i seriously don't knopw why it affected me so much..
i could just ignore it, but i couldn't at that time...
i read something that made me feel.. how should i put this.. urmm.. down???
probably...
then after class, me and chewy went to AZIZAN to buy dinner..
we orderd 1st but the others got their order 1st..
we aited like an hour there..
i was about to leave when my order was ready..
MAN!!!!.. i was so angry at that time..
2nd april was just not a good day for me...

3rd April 2010

on this day, i was so sleepy..
i don't fell like waking up at all..
but there's class i need to attend..
urghh!!!

but when i reached campus with my friends, my mood changes, and today was quite okay..













we are all BFF!!!!
me, chewy and elly took silat..
effa, nina and jos took TWD..
so, it was like GREAT!!!!!
all of us PUDING took martial art for Co-Curriculum this semester and next semester..

next weekend we ( silat) going to have a test..
we have to get ready for it as we do want to pass it..
so, maybe next week, we're gonna train like every night!!!!...
Go PUDING!!!!


..ALSO KNOWNAS SAILORMOON UPSI..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)