CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 1, 2010

my 1st March 2010

early morning, i woke up.. getting ready for Falsafah & dasar class..
wasn't feeling really good..
keep on coughing.. haaih...

then lucky me, writing class had been cancelled at 11am..
so, chewy and me make our move to UPSI's clinic..
the doctor checked me..
he asked me whether i couch and when i spit out my sputum, is there any blood or not??
what??.. am i suppose to have blood in my sputum??
i'm not that critical.. that is some question to be ask, right??..

anyway, i did went to that place b4..  for my feet..( da incident when my feet itches really bad)..
that time i was given a normal plastic bag just like normal clinic..
but this time, the bag was quite nice..
paper bag..
my housem8 i'm not up-dated..
she said they had been given that paper bag since last sem..
well, i don't know about that..
for all i know i was givena plastic bag..
now paper bag..
huhuhuhu..
any how, it really look nice.. (^-^)


paper bag given to put our medicine in
it even wrote "SEMOGA CEPAT SEMBUH"
sweet!!!


it almost seem like we had walk all around the campus and i was dead tired and soaking in my sweat..
it was so hot, the weather..
but i still manage to take some pictures that to me looked relaxing..

 
a walk way on the way out.. hehehe..

  

trees!!!!!.. relaxing...


Bitara-Siswa..favourite place 4 lunch..

i don't know why that building looks like that..
but trust me, that building is normal..hehehe..

when we get home after kenegaraan class, it was raining heavily..
i didn't bring my umbrella as mine broke..
so, i had to share with chewy..
so, both of us got wet..
me on my left side.. chewy on her right side..
but at least our head is dry..

later, when i got home, i was surprised..
my housem8 is in the hospital..
she did have a kind of sickness that is hard for me to explain.. plus a bit confidential for her..
but it didn't happen to her for a very long time..
she puked and her body was really shivering...
but Insya-Allah tonight she will be allowed to come back..
i hope she's fine..
her mom even called me during class, asking me where is Mia ( my housem8 a.k.a coursem8)
at time i didn't know yet..

as for me..
still coughing and sneezing..
hope my voice gets better b4 wednesday..
have to do an interview on wednesday night..
but not with this voice of course..
(T-T)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)