CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Chinese New Year Holiday!!!!

during this holiday, I went back to Kamil's house because my mom stays there now..
I arrived on thursday (11th feb 2010), had a great time helping my mom in the kitchen.
usually she doesn't allow me to help her.. hehehe..
then on saturday izzee's family and izan's family came to kamil's house..
my mom wanted to try the noodles that PUDING  cooked during POT-LUCK..
so we had that noodles for our lunch, but this time around I ate with mussel..
didn't manage to take a picture of it.. i was busy playing with my little nephew.. Iman Hakimi..

then on sunday izzee brought me and our mom to a kenduri near their house..
i don't even know the bride and the groom, but my sis-in-law did.. i guess..
the theme was purple.. again i didn't take any pictures.. it was to hot for me to have fun snapping pictures here and there..
as soon as we finished eating we went to kak ita's ( sis-in-law) mom's house..
sit there for a while.. cooling our body off..
later, we went to IKEA..
yes!!!!
haven't been there for quite some time..
last time i went there with kamil, kak ayu and their friend..
my mom likes IKEA..
so many things she wanted to buy..
but we didn't buy much there..
my nieces ( quesha and aliyah) took the pencils in IKEA..
it was free!!!!
hehehehe..

on monday and tuesday i struggled doing my asgmnts..
which i couldn't manage to finish it off.. huhuhuu..
so, on tuesday evening i went to my dad's house..
have to renew my passport..
slept there that night so that i could go to the immigration early in the morning..
unfortunately i woke up late.. so, didn't get there on time.. haih...
then on thursday i went there again..
this time around i'm early.. yes!!!!
but i had to stay there from 7.30am till 4pm!!!!!!
yes, the passport only took 2 hours to be done..
but i had to wait for my turn for like 5 1/2 hours ti hand in my form!!!..
huh!!!!
but at least i did renewed them..
so, the very same day, my dad send me off to batang benar KTM station..
going back home to my mom..
but on the way, i stopped at gombak..
going to my opah's house..
my cousin, ngah picked me up at LRT station because it was raining..
i stayed there for quite some time, then izzee came to pick me up..
it has been a long time since the last time i ride motorcycle at night..
the last time was with my mom...
ngah gave me a key chain.. it was sweet of her..

 

key-chain ngah gave me


then on friday, kamil came home with some fruits!!!!
it was oranges and durian!!!!
it was a very pleasant night indeed...
it was like we ate a whole durian each!!!
(^-^)

on saturday izan came and pick us ( me & mmmy) to go to her house..
she wanted to bake orange cake, mummy's recipe..
we bought some kueh and nasi ayam on the way to her house..
we didn't straight away bake the cake as Iman still didn't want to sleep yet..

so when we did start i just helped out in mixing the ingredients..
the i suggested to bake chocolate cake..
so we use my recipe..
hehehhee..
but it turn out not to be a cake.. but brownies!!!!...
hahahahaha!!!
but it was good though...
we were satisfied..
my sister named them HomeMade Orange Cake & Brownies..
she even thought of selling them to her neighbours..
credit to me!!!
yeay!!!

 

Orange Cake

 

  

Brownies
on sunday, i went back to college..
it was a fun holiday for me..
but i didn't manage to spend time with Amin, my brother..
i did saw him in opah's house..
but didn't talk for long with him..
i arrived at college by maghrib..
together with my course mate, hafiz..
bump into him at Rawang train station..

as soon as i reached my room, i was really dizzy..
i even took the wrong train from KL sentral..
i was suppose to go to rawang, not seremban..
so i stopped at bandar taseik selatan and took another train to rawang..
haih..
very tiring...as i was standing and being squashed in the train..

then monday, lecture starts, mid-term test awaits......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)